What is AllergyEase Grain & Gluten?
AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of grain and gluten sensitivity in children and adults.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Grain & Gluten naturally offers temporary relief of mild grain and gluten allergy symptoms experienced when eating foods that contain wheat, barley or rye. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is also a great complementary remedy to our herbal AllergiClear™, which helps the body maintain normal histamine levels within the normal range.
AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is taken internally and helps restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing grain and gluten sensitivity
Gluten is the protein found in wheat, barley and rye that can trigger certain adverse effects for someone who has developed sensitivity to it. While there is no known cause to explain why the reaction happens, grain and gluten allergies are becoming more common as awareness about the symptoms rises.
One theory is that much of the wheat and wheat products we consume today has been modernized and hybridized, unlike the wheat consumed in past ages, creating allergens in many people.
There is a wide range of symptoms caused by grain and gluten allergies. While some can be extremely serious, others, such as indigestion and minor skin irritations, can be more of a nuisance. People who have sensitivity to gluten often experience symptoms such as stomach cramps, bloating, occasional constipation, or even blocked sinuses to name a few, immediately after consuming foods like bread or pasta.
The natural way
It is important to properly manage grain and gluten allergy symptoms to ensure the body is replenished with nutrients such as iron, magnesium, fiber and vitamins B12 and D. Choose breads that are made with gluten-free grains (e.g. rye or spelt bread) and are a good source of fiber and protein. There are also gluten-free pastas available which make a very good substitute for the more common wheat pastas.
Homeopathic remedies have been used to gently and safely provide temporary relief from grain and gluten sensitivity, helping to ease discomfort and provide digestive support.
Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and have no known drug interactions. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Arsenicum album is a key homeopathic remedy helpful for people who experience mild headaches, especially after meals, and experience a bitter taste of food, particularly in bread and beer. It’s also beneficial for individuals who have pain in the stomach that manifests itself mostly after a meal or in the night, or who experience indigestion with rumbling in the abdomen.
- Bryonia alba, a homeopathic preparation of wild hops, is helpful for individuals who have pressure in the stomach after eating, especially after eating bread, and for those who experience frontal headaches – also after food. This homeopathic remedy is also beneficial for those who have congestion in the head, rumbling stomachs and morbid hunger, which forces frequent eating and feelings of nausea in the morning.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is often recommended for those with a mixture of allergy symptoms related to the skin, joints, and digestive system. Such individuals often experience dryness and irritation in their mucus membranes, including the nose, throat, ears, and vagina. They also often struggle with red, itchy skin and eyes, muscle and joint aches, and mild headaches. Digestive distress is common.
- Hydrastis canadensis is a homeopathic remedy made from Goldenseal. It helps those who tend to have sore stomachs, constipation and weak digestive systems and who often have a bitter taste in the mouth.
- Lycopodium clavatum is beneficial for those who are sensitive to noise and odors or suffer from frequent worry. It’s particularly useful for those who experience excessive hunger and appetite with much bloating afterward, a desire for sweet things, great weakness of digestion, and pressure in the stomach after eating with a bitter taste in the mouth. Lycopodium clavatum is also helpful for individuals who wake at night feeling hungry, or who experience numbness in their extremities or night cramps in their legs.
- Natrum muriaticum benefits individuals who feel sad or irritable, or who experience sinus problems and runny nose. Natrum muriaticum also benefits those who experience cramps in the stomach, sometimes with nausea, bloating, and alternating constipation and diarrhea.
- Pulsatilla is a homeopathic remedy with a wide range of applications, including digestive complaints. People who respond well to Pulsatilla are often sweet natured and compliant, with mood swings. They may have an aversion to butter, fatty foods and stuffy rooms and crave fresh air. Pulsatilla is helpful for indigestion, flatulence or for those who sometimes have diarrhea and at other times are constipated. There is often a gnawing feeling of hunger and pain in the stomach an hour after eating.
- Sabadilla is used for individuals who are nervous or easily startled and have sensitivity to odors. Those who have an excessive appetite for sweets and farinaceous food (food made from grains), aches in the stomach with a dry cough, dry skin, or lack of thirst may benefit from this remedy. Sabadilla has also been shown to help those who display hay fever symptoms such as sneezing and runny nose.
- Secale cornutum is a homeopathic preparation made from a fungus that grows on cereal crops and is helpful for individuals who experience congestion, stomachache, and nausea. It is useful for people with skin that is rough and dry, an unnatural ravenous appetite, and bloating.
- Sulphur is a homeopathic remedy often recommended for all conditions involving itching. It is therefore beneficial for individuals who suffer from an itchy, dry scalp, unhealthy, scaly, dry skin, or heat and burning in the eyes or throat or on the lips. Those who are irritable, or who have headaches with dizziness, a stuffy nose when indoors with imaginary foul smells, a bitter taste in their mouth in the morning, and an abdomen that is very sensitive to pressure may be suited to Sulphur.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Grain & Gluten?
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
For additional support, it is recommended that AllergyEase Grain & Gluten be used concurrently with AllergiClear.
AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
How long until I see benefits?
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good natural remedies, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Grain & Gluten is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- Non-Gluten free beer anyone?
5 / 5
- Forget Gluten free
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.