What is AllergyEase Scent & Phenol?
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve symptoms of smell, fragrances, spices and phenol sensitivities.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, AllergyEase Scent & Phenol temporarily relieves symptoms of smell, fragrances, spices and phenol irritation. It should be used as directed to provide relief without the risk of addiction and other side effects.
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is also a great complementary remedy to herbal BioVent Drops™.
The formula is taken internally and helps the body restore balance at a cellular level. Presented as a taste-free remedy in a pure water base, AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in a FDA-registered and cGMP-compliant pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Managing scent & phenol allergies
Sensitivity can be a real issue, as fragrances abound in most of today’s commercial products, from detergents to lotions to perfumes and beyond. Many times, it's hard to avoid contact with fragrances in stores and out and about, as passersby with heavy cologne may send some into a coughing fit.
It’s hard for even experts to pinpoint whether it's the fragrance itself that is the cause behind the symptoms, or if it’s just a part of a mix of chemicals used to create both fragrances and masking agents utilized in even unscented products. Typically trial and error is the only way to truly determine the root cause.
Phenols are chemicals found in almost all foods, so since both natural and processed foods can have high levels of phenols, they can be very difficult to avoid. However, higher levels of phenols can be found in preservatives, artificial flavors, food colorings, apples, spices, berries, cider, cocoa, tea, wine and some oils.
The natural way
Reducing exposure is key to reducing reactions to fragrance allergies. Air purifiers can help, but they work less efficiently in spaces where you cannot shut a door, such as cubicles and very large rooms. Unscented products may still contain chemicals that can trigger symptoms, so sometimes it is necessary to test several different brands to find one that works for you.
To minimize phenols consumed, peel both cooked and raw fruits and vegetables before consuming, as the skin and seeds contain the majority of phenols. Raw, unprocessed foods are always recommended over processed foods laden with chemicals and additives. Keep a food diary and note when symptoms flare up to help manage your condition.
Homeopathic remedies have been used for hundreds of years to gently and safely provide temporary relief from scent and phenol sensitivities, easing discomfort and providing systemic support. Due to the unique homeopathic manufacturing methods, homeopathic remedies are very safe and do not interact negatively with prescription or other OTC medicines. As a result, homeopathic remedies can make all the difference without compromising health.
What are the ingredients?
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is 100% homeopathic, contains these ingredients in equal volumes of 12X, 24X, and LM1 potencies in a pure water base, and has the following indications (purposes):
- Acetaldehyde in its raw form is found in many places, most notably in car exhaust fumes, dyes, perfumes and food flavorings. Homeopathically, this remedy is used to assist with symptoms caused by these substances, especially a tight chest, headache, sneezing and digestive disturbances, including a tenderness in the stomach, vomiting, nausea and excessive salivation.
- Arsenicum album is an effective homeopathic remedy for headaches, relieving sneezing, headaches, swollen throat and an inability to swallow, burning in the chest and wheezing respiration. It is best suited to those who experience facial and head distress, including burning, tearing eyes, sensitive skin within the ear, burning in the face, and roaring noises in the ears.
- Balsamum peruvianum is an effective homeopathic remedy useful with copious, purulent expectoration and profuse discharge. Balsamum peruvianum is a remedy best suited to those who experience stomach distress, including vomiting of food and mucous or catarrh of the stomach.
- Calcarea carbonica is a homeopathic ingredient suited to individuals who are low-spirited and apprehensive. Even the slightest mental effort produces distress. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Calcarea carbonica include itchy, swollen eyelids with dimness of vision, and digestive disturbances with belching and bloating. It is also effective against headaches, especially right sided headaches accompanied by congestion or dizziness.
- Carbolicum acidum is a homeopathic preparation of phenol beneficial for those with a strong sense of smell. It may also be helpful in the case of vomiting, belching, diarrhea or abdominal pain.
- Conium is often recommended for those who feel confused and dulled, causing them to appear exhausted. It is also useful for dizziness. Coumarinum derivatives are often used in scents, deodorants and soaps as well as tobaccos and inks. Homeopathically, it is recommended for people with tight chests. It can also be useful in the case of cramping stomachs and minor pain in the back and neck.
- Crocus sativus, a homeopathic preparation of saffron, is an extremely valuable spice with a wide range of applications. It is often recommended in the case of rapidly fluctuating mental and physical states, as well as mood swings and overexcited behavior.
- Histaminum hydrochloricum is useful for those who feel exhaustion and who experience headaches. Histaminum hydrochloricum is also beneficial for individuals who display feelings of irritability or impaired concentration where there is slowness and difficulty in understanding, especially linked to feeling ill, with mental state being affected by the physical state.
- Lachesis is recommended for spasms, tremors and cramping in the chest with palpitations and an irregular pulse.
- Lycopodium is a homeopathic remedy recommended for when there is great weakness of digestion. It is particularly helpful for individuals who experience regular nausea and indigestion, with bloating and belching. It is also beneficial in the alleviation of a dry, sore, tickling cough, a burning in the chest as well as heavy, constricted breathing, with congestion.
- Phosphorus is often recommended for those who tend to feel lethargic, withdrawn and exhausted when they are ill. Respiratory conditions such as a dry, tickly cough (sometimes accompanied by retching) and a tight chest, as well as as nausea and vomiting are often alleviated by this remedy.
- Sepia is a homeopathic ingredient best suited to those who experience bloated abdomen and sour belching, and burning in the stomach which worsens after milk intake (especially boiled milk). It is very beneficial for those who complain of headaches, especially on the left side, indigestion, and flatulence, as well as itchy skin and a congested nose similar to that which accompanies allergies.
This homeopathic remedy is an OTC medicine registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered, GMP certified facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients that are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts never contain any animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
How do I use AllergyEase Scent & Phenol
Before initial dose, depress pump 4-5 times or until primed. Hold close to mouth and spray directly into mouth. Use 3 times daily. Use additionally as needed or until symptoms improve.
Adults: Take 3 pump sprays
Children 2-12: Take 2 pump sprays
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages. There are no known drug interactions.
AllergyEase Scent & Phenol may be used concurrently with BioVent Drops.
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
Get optimum benefits with regular use
People can differ widely in their response times to homeopathic remedies depending on individual makeup, lifestyle and diet. Some may experience a general feeling of wellness within days, while for others it may take longer before an effect is felt.
Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time. Best results are achieved when they are used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergyEase Scent & Phenol is 2 fl oz and will last approximately 60 days.
- Sensitive to smell
5 / 5
- Allergic to my mother in-law
4 / 5
Product Uses are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica. These 'Uses' have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product has not been clinically tested by Silver Star Brands, Inc.