1. Does it really work?
AdaptoZen has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does AdaptoZen do?
AdaptoZen is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of experts in the field of natural medicine, AdaptoZen can be used consistently to safely support balance within the body.
4. What does AdaptoZen contain?
AdaptoZen is a 100% herbal formula containing carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% vege capsule:
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng) has been used medicinally in Asia for more than 5,000 years. Ginseng is said to promote Yang energy and is characterized by the presence of ginsenosides. Ginsenosides have been studied for their numerous health-supporting abilities. In recent times, Panax ginseng has been shown to support general well-being, as well as support the cardiovascular system and help sustain hormonal balance. (Forgo I, Kayasseh L, Staub JJ. "Effect of a standardized ginseng extract on general well-being, reaction capacity, pulmonary function and gonadal hormones" [German]. Medizinische Welt 1981; 32(19): 751-756 (English translation of German paper, with additional French summary). Further animal studies have investigated the long-term benefits of Panax ginseng with regards to life span. (Bittles AH, Fulder SJ, Grant EC, et al. "The effect of ginseng on the lifespan and stress responses in mice". Gerontology. 1979;25:125-131).
- Cancer bush (Sutherlandia frutescensis) of South African origin and was originally used by the original inhabitants of the Cape, Khoi San and Nama people. Principal components include: L-canavanine , Pinitol and the amino acid GABA. As the name suggests, this herb has been studied for its beneficial effect on supporting balance in the body. (Tai J, Cheung S, Chan E. "In vitro culture studies of Sutherlandia frutescens on human tumor cell lines". Departments of Pathology and Pediatrics, Center for Complementary Medicine Research, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada. J Ethnopharmacol. 2004 Jul;93(1):9-19). It has also been studied for its adaptogenic properties due to anti-oxidants. (Fernandes a, Cromarty D, Albrecht C, Jansen van Rensburg C "The antioxidant potential of Sutherlandia frutescens" Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2004;95 1-5)
- Wu wÃ¨i zi (Schisandra chinensis) In herbal Chinese medicine, Schisandra chinensis is considered one of the 50 most fundamental herbs. It is most commonly regarded as a tonic and restorative adaptogen, containing antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body. This herb has been investigated for its ability to support and encourage the body’s normal resistance to physical, chemical, or biological stressors. (Winston, David, and Steven Maimes (2007). "ADAPTOGENS: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief". Healing Arts Press).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is AdaptoZen approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since AdaptoZen is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). AdaptoZen follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use AdaptoZen?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules 2 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
7. In what form does AdaptoZen come?
AdaptoZen is presented in a veggie-capsule form for hassle-free ingestion and contains a selection of herbs known for their powerful tonic properties in addition to their supportive function in promoting equilibrium.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use AdaptoZen as regularly to support equilibrium, health and vitality as the body deals with the natural process of aging.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors, with some people responding sooner than others.Many people experience benefits within 1 - 2 weeks; over time (usually 3-6 weeks) AdaptoZen will act in a supportive capacity to systemic balance and harmony.
11. Does AdaptoZen have any side effects?
No, AdaptoZen does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of AdaptoZen have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of AdaptoZen will last between 15-30 days depending on dosage.
13. Is AdaptoZen safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.