1. Does it really work?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil has been very effective with a high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil do?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil contains a blend of carefully chosen essential oils used therapeutically in aromatherapy. Essential oils are extractions of living plants and have many positive benefits, containing a complex combination of many active ingredients which work on the physical as well as the psychological level. Good quality essential oils are highly concentrated and contain no synthetic additives.
4. What does ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil contain?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil contains only 100% pure aromatic essential oils in a natural carrier base - no artificial additives!
- Chamomile essential oil has been used for centuries and has a wide range of benefits, including extra-ordinary soothing properties and is often a first choice when natural relaxation is needed. Using pure chamomile essential oil on the scalp helps to support the health of the capillaries that supply blood to the scalp and hair follicles and maintain skin elasticity. It is also an excellent skin cleanser. (Anderson C, Lis-Balchin M, Kirk-Smith M. "Evaluation of massage with essential oils on childhood atopic eczema." Phytother Res 2000;14(6):452-456.)
- Rosemary essential oil helps to support the brain and memory processes. Used topically it has excellent astringent properties. Rosemary essential oil is well known for its beneficial effect on the scalp and its ability to encourage healthy hair growth.
- Sage essential oil helps to tone and support the health of hair follicles and is of great benefit to the health of the scalp in general.
- Avocado oil base The Chamomile, Rosemary and Sage essential oils are carefully blended into an avocado oil base - chosen for its rich and nourishing properties.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage scalp and roots. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Adults: Using firm, circular movements, massage into scalp and roots for 10-15 minutes every evening. Leave overnight and wash out in the morning with a mild shampoo.
Special instructions: It is recommended that you use a towel on your pillow to protect bed linen from the oils.
Note: To encourage circulation to hair follicles and roots for healthy hair, try ReGrow Plus™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
7. In what form does ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil come?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil comes in an essential oil blend used therapeutically in aromatherapy.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil should be massaged into the scalp and hair roots for 10 - 15 minutes every evening and left until morning before washing out with a mild (preferably herbal) shampoo. Use regularly for continuous nourishing and support of the hair follicles.
10. How long until support is seen?
Although the nourishing and stimulating process begins immediately, remember that hair grows slowly and you may only begin to see observable results after a few weeks or even months, depending on the condition of your hair.
11. Does ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil have any side effects?
No, ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of ReGrow Scalp Massage Oil when used sparingly every night should last approximately 2 - 3 weeks.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.