- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does AgoraFear Relief do?
- What does AgoraFear Relief contain?
- Is AgoraFear Relief approved by the FDA?
- How do I use AgoraFear Relief?
- In what form does AgoraFear Relief come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does AgoraFear Relief have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is AgoraFear Relief appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
AgoraFear Relief has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does AgoraFear Relief do?
AgoraFear Relief is a safe, FDA-registered, non-addictive natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve the fear, anxiety and nervousness associated with everyday challenges like leaving the house or being in a crowd of people.
4. What does AgoraFear Relief contain?
AgoraFear Relief contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Aconite (30C) is used in cases where the onset of symptoms are experienced suddenly in people that are normally healthy and well-adjusted. Physical symptoms often follow feelings of unease, edginess, and/or sudden temperature changes. This remedy suits those individuals that tend to feel an impending sense of doom and jumpiness.
- Natrum carbonicum (30C) suits people who are very sensitive, but maintain a facade of resilience and strength, not wanting to burden others. They often appear cheerful and confident, while inside they may feel isolated. Symptoms tend to worsen in heat and upon exertion.
- Calcarea carbonica (30C) is derived from Calcium carbonate, similar to the composition of minerals found in sea shells. This remedy suits those who are shy and placid yet generally contented people, who tend to observe rather than act as the center of attention. They tend to be cautious worriers that might need a little reassurance.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
AgoraFear Relief is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is AgoraFear Relief approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations AgoraFear Relief and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use AgoraFear Relief?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets in a clean mouth every 20 minutes until symptoms subside.
Chronic: People also in need of an ongoing mood tonic may use AgoraFear Relief together with MindSoothe™ for continued emotional wellbeing.
AgoraFear Relief is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Note: May also be used with PureCalm™ if necessary.
Caution: Avoid strong mint flavored candy that may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
7. In what form does AgoraFear Relief come?
AgoraFear Relief is presented in small dissolvable tablets with no artificial colors or preservatives making it hassle-free and easy to ingest.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
AgoraFear Relief may be taken at the first signs of nervous symptoms (palpitations, sweating, trembling or shortness of breath) for quick relief.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep and a healthy diet.
11. Does AgoraFear Relief have any side effects?
No, AgoraFear Relief does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of AgoraFear Relief have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Each AgoraFear Relief bottle contains 180 lactose tablets. How long a bottle will last depends on the frequency of use.
13. For what ages is AgoraFear Relief appropriate?
AgoraFear Relief is safe for all ages.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, AgoraFear Relief is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.