- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does VertiFree do?
- What does VertiFree contain?
- Is VertiFree approved by the FDA?
- How do I use VertiFree?
- In what form does VertiFree come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does VertiFree have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is VertiFree appropriate?
- Can I take VertiFree if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else can I do?
1. Does it really work?
VertiFree has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does VertiFree do?
VertiFree is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine and containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to quickly relieve vertigo symptoms at the first signs, including dizziness, nausea, disorientation or motion disturbances, as well as improve inner ear balance. VertiFree is taken internally for symptom relief without side effects.
4. What does VertiFree contain?
VertiFree contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Cocculus indicus (30C) is a plant native to India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Sri Lanka. The berries of this plant were scattered in streams by indigenous people to ‘relax’ the fish so that they would be easier to catch. This remedy would benefit people who tend to be very fatigued for a prolonged time. Fainting, restless sleep, and ‘brain fogginess’ may be common.
- Lobelia inflata (30C) is best suited to those who suffer with faintness, dizziness, and weakness.
- Gelsemium (30C) suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible. It can be used to address headaches (accompanied by fatigue) and disorientation. Symptoms tend to worsen in late winter and spring, or emotional upsets (such as exams or deadlines).
- Bryonia alba (30C) is highly suitable for people who respect their bodies and the environment when they feel healthy. Physical symptoms of conditions that can benefit from Bryonia include situations where the slightest movement is distressing, when headaches are present, and when an individual perspires excessively.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is VertiFree approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, VertiFree and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use VertiFree?
Chew or dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Acute: Take 2 tablets every 20 minutes or until symptoms subside. Chronic: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily on an empty stomach.
VertiFree is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. Because dizziness may have a number of underlying causes, it is recommended that those who suffer repeated bouts should consult their healthcare provider for a diagnosis.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does VertiFree come?
VertiFree is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
VertiFree may be taken at the first signs of vertigo including dizziness, disorientation, or motion disturbances to address imbalance and for symptom relief without side effects.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement of coordination along with inner ear balance and health that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep, and a healthy diet - all of which go a long way in contributing to overall nervous system health.
11. Does VertiFree have any side effects?
No, VertiFree does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of VertiFree have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of VertiFree contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days or longer depending on dosage.
13. For what ages is VertiFree appropriate?
VertiFree is safe for all ages.
14. Can I take VertiFree if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, VertiFree is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
15. What else can I do?
There are many things that you can do to ease your dizziness naturally. Drink adequate amounts of fluid daily, change positions slowly to avoid dizziness and disorientation, and limit the amount of salt you eat each day to decrease the pressure in your inner ear.
People who suffer from vertigo also tend to experience nervousness that may result in a vicious cycle. Reducing stress levels can benefit anyone who experiences regular bouts of dizziness. Make sure that you get enough sleep, eat regular, wholesome meals and use natural remedies to benefit the nervous system. It's also important to have blood pressure checked, as dizziness and faintness may be brought on by low blood pressure.