- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does BioVent Drops do?
- What does BioVent Drops contain?
- Is BioVent Drops approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does BioVent Drops come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- When will benefits be seen?
- Does BioVent Drops have any side effects?
- Can I take BioVent Drops with prescription medications for asthma?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is BioVent Drops addictive or habit-forming?
- Can children safely take BioVent Drops?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
BioVent Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does BioVent Drops do?
BioVent Drops is a 100% safe, natural remedy specifically formulated to control and prevent asthma attacks and assist with the management of chronic asthma. BioVent Drops has been used for many years to safely improve respiratory functioning and health, reduce the incidence and severity of asthma attacks and strengthen the immune system.
BioVent Drops contains ingredients known for their supportive function in reducing allergic reactions, reducing stress-related asthma and respiratory problems, as well as helping relax the bronchioles and prevent bronchospasms.
4. What does BioVent Drops contain?
BioVent Drops contains the following proven natural ingredients:
- Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) is widely used in holistic medicine to support the lungs and respiratory system. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides. Research has confirmed the benefits of Chamomile on respiratory functioning (Yamada, K., Miura, T., Mimaki, Y., and Sashida, Y. "Effect of inhalation of chamomile oil vapour on plasma ACTH level in ovariectomized-rat under restriction stress". Biol Pharm.Bull. 1996;19(9):1244-1246).
- Huang qi (Astragalus membranaceus) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its benefits for the immune system (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte". Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989;11:180-183). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. "Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them". Eur pat 441278 A1;1994). Astragalus has also been studied for its ability to support lung health (Niu HR, Lai ZH, Yuan L. "Observation on effect of supplementary treatment by Astragalus injection in treating senile pulmonary tuberculosis patients". Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 2001;21(5):349-350.).
- Arsen alb (6C) is a remedy made by extracting the ingredient from the crystalline mineral ore Arsenopyrite that is found in many countries of the Northern Hemisphere. People who respond to this remedy tend to feel worse in cold air and improve with warmth and heated drinks.
- Phosphorus (6C) supports the respiratory system and promotes healthy oxygen intake.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is BioVent Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since BioVent Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). BioVent Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and drink.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 2-3 times daily.
Children 9-14: Take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Children 1-8: Take 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily.
Caution: BioVent Drops can safely be used together with your prescription medication if necessary and will not interact negatively with synthetic drugs or inhalers. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try homeopathic Triple Complex BronchoSoothe™ to relieve bronchospasm and open airways during an asthma attack.
7. In what form does BioVent Drops come?
BioVent Drops comes in an easy to administer drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
BioVent Drops is a unique combination of natural ingredients used to promote the ongoing health of the respiratory tract and lungs. Used daily, it can promote respiratory functioning and health, and also support the immune system.
10. When will benefits be seen?
Shortly after the first dose, the lungs and breathing process will be supported - helping to maintain open airways and easy breathing.
11. Does BioVent Drops have any side effects?
No, BioVent Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural. The ingredients of BioVent Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. Can I take BioVent Drops with prescription medications for asthma?
BioVent Drops can safely be used together with your prescription medication and will not interact negatively with synthetic drugs. It can also be safely used to complement conventional treatments.
13. How long does a bottle last?
Depending on age and frequency of use, one bottle of BioVent Drops can last 40-80 days.
14. Is BioVent Drops addictive or habit-forming?
BioVent Drops is 100% natural, safe, effective and non-habit forming.
15. Can children safely take BioVent Drops?
BioVent Drops is formulated for children 4 and older, but we suggest our Triple Complex BronchoSoothe as an extremely safe and very effective alternative that is safe for children of all ages.
16. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established.
Pregnant or nursing mothers may use Native Remedies Triple Complex BronchoSoothe .