1. Does it really work?
ClearSkin-A Gel has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does ClearSkin-A Gel do?
ClearSkin-A Gel contains extracts of a variety of herbs especially chosen support clear skin and is formulated to be used on targeted areas when necessary to support skin health. Clinical trials have demonstrated the effectiveness of its ingredients in helping to maintain skin integrity for a problem-free complexion.
4. What does ClearSkin-A Gel contain?
ClearSkin-A Gel Ingredients:
- Tea tree essential oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is a traditional remedy of the Aboriginal tribes of Australia. Studies have shown that it has exceptional benefits for the skin. (Bassett IB, Pannowitz DL, Barnetson RS. A comparative study of tea-tree oil versus benzoylperoxide in the treatment of acne. Med J Aust 1990;153(8):455-458.) Tea Tree Oil was included in the wound dressing kits of the Australian troops in World War 2. It is one of few essential oils which can be used undiluted without irritating or drying the skin.
- Burdock (Arctium lappais) used naturopathically to support the health of the skin, with wonderful clarifying properties. It has been studied for its ability to promote and support health in cells. (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. "Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa". Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an indigenous shrub, which grows exclusively on the slopes of the Cedarberg Mountains in the Western Cape province of South Africa and has been used by traditional healers of the area for centuries. Known worldwide for its anti-oxidant properties, the soothing effect of Rooibos on the skin is also evident. (Sasaki YF, Yamada H, Shimoi K, et al. The clastogen-suppressing effects of green tea, Po-lei tea and Rooibos tea in CHO cells and mice. Mutat Res 1993;286(2):221-232. )
- Bulbinella (Bulbine frutescence) is indigenous to South Africa and is widely used as a home remedy and by traditional healers for the skin. Bulbinella is effective in supporting skin health and is highly recommended for the natural first aid kit. It's clear and soothing gel forms an invisible 'seal' over the skin, providing ongoing skin conditioning and support throughout the day.
- Ginger essential oil is extracted from ginger root and provides a toning and tightening effect on the skin - supporting healthy pores.(Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. Ginger--an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions. J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
- Lemon grass essential oil is extracted from lemon grass, and this oil is well-known in the east for its wonderful health promoting properties on the skin and its support of a clear complexion. (Cheel J, Theoduloz C, Rodriguez J, et al. "Free radical scavengers and antioxidants from Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf.)". J Agric Food Chem 2005;53(7):2511-2517).
- Bitter Aloe (Aloe ferox) is derived from a hardy plant indigenous to the south eastern Cape of South Africa; aloe was even used in Ancient Egypt, supporting the skin of the royal family! Studies have shown this herb to have skin supportive properties. (Paulsen, E., Korsholm, L., and Brandrup, F. "A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of a commercial Aloe vera gel in the treatment of slight to moderate psoriasis vulgaris". J Eur Acad.Dermatol Venereol 2005;19(3):326-331.) (Reuter, J., Jocher, A., Stump, J., Grossjohann, B., Franke, G., and Schempp, C. M. "Investigation of the anti-inflammatory potential of Aloe vera gel (97.5%) in the ultraviolet erythema test". Skin Pharmacol Physiol 2008;21(2):106-110.)
- Gotu kola (Hydrocotyle asiatica) is a plant that grows throughout Africa and Asia and is used both topically and internally to cleanse as well as support circulation. It has also been studied with regards to supporting the skin. (Boiteau P and Batsimamanga AR. "Asiaticoside extracted from Centella asiatica, and its therapeutic uses in the healing of experimental refractory wounds, leprosy, skin tuberculosis and lupus." Therapie 1950;11:125-149.)
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis Virginianum) is a plant whose integral component is in the medicine chest of many Native Americans, and for very good reason! Hamamelis is known for its astringent properties and has an excellent toning effect on the skin. (Deters, A., Dauer, A., Schnetz, E., Fartasch, M., and Hensel, A. "High molecular compounds (polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins) from Hamamelis virginiana bark: influence on human skin keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation and influence on irritated skin". Phytochemistry 2001;58(6):949-958.) (Hughes-Formella, B. J., Bohnsack, K., Rippke, F., Benner, G., Rudolph, M., Tausch, I., and Gassmueller, J. "Anti-inflammatory effect of hamamelis lotion in a UVB erythema test". Dermatology 1998;196(3):316-322.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is ClearSkin-A Gel approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ClearSkin-A Gel is an herbal dietary supplement; they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ClearSkin-A Gel follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use ClearSkin-A Gel?
Apply directly onto the affected area.
Apply 3 times daily.
This product is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Note: ClearSkin Skin Wash and ClearSkin-A Gel utilize herbs that have wonderfully supportive and toning effects on the skin. When used together, these two products provide a complete solution for the maintenance of clear untroubled skin.
Caution: Avoid eye area. For external use only.
7. In what form does ClearSkin-A Gel come?
ClearSkin-A Gel comes in a 100% herbal cream form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Used regularly when necessary, ClearSkin-A Gel is nature’s answer to clear skin and will not dry or upset the skin like some other products do.
10. How long until support is seen?
An immediate effect will be noted in skin tone and softness. Ongoing improvement will be seen with continued, regular use. Do not pick or squeeze your skin!
11. Does ClearSkin-A Gel have any side effects?
No, ClearSkin-A Gel does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of ClearSkin-A Gel have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long will they last?
ClearSkin-A Gel (25g) - Applied three times daily; will last 20-25 days.
13. Is ClearSkin-A Gel safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Yes, because this remedy is used topically and is not absorbed into the blood-stream, ClearSkin-A Gel is completely safe and effective to use during pregnancy.
14. What if I have sensitive skin?
ClearSkin-A Gel is gentle yet effective and should be safe to use on your sensitive skin and will not cause any redness or irritation.