- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Boil-Rx do?
- What does Boil-Rx contain?
- Is Boil-Rx approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Boil-Rx come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does Boil-Rx have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Boil-Rx addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Boil-Rx has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Boil-Rx do?
Boil-Rx is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve the swelling, pain and pustule often associated with boils.
Boil-Rx may be taken at the first sign of skin redness and localized tenderness to relieve discomfort and relieve symptoms while also supporting skin health in general, without side effects.
4. What does Boil-Rx contain?
Boil-Rx contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Hepar sulph (6C) is used by homeopathic physicians to assist patients with conditions that tend to be infected, often producing pus. Also useful when addressing skin complaints where the skin is sensitive to touch, moist, and suppurates easily.
- Silica mar (8C) is used homeopathically when there is a weakened immune system and recurrent boils or skin eruptions. It is also good for expelling splinters from the tissues or pus from wounds.
- Sulphur iod. (6C) is prescribed by homeopathic physicians when skin conditions are accompanied by burning pains, and offensive odors.
- Echinacea (6C) is useful in cases of foul-smelling discharge, membranous formations protruding and recurrent boils.
- Calc. sil (6C) suits those conditions that tend to come on slowly and fester under the skin.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Boil-Rx is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Boil-Rx approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Boil-Rx and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, dilute drops in a small amount of water and sip slowly.
For all ages: Take 0.50 mL drops up to every 2 hours.
Boil- Rx is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy.
7. In what form does Boil-Rx come?
Boil-Rx comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Boil-Rx gets to work upon the first dose - helping to soothe inflamed boils and the body to expel pus and discharge. Boil-Rx contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
11. Does Boil-Rx have any side effects?
No, Boil-Rx does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Boil-Rx have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 2 fl oz bottle of Boil-Rx will last approximately 30 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is Boil-Rx addictive or habit-forming?
Boil-Rx is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non habit-forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Boil-Rx is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.