1. Does it really work?
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles do?
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially formulated to reduce childhood upset after emotional trauma, distress or shock
4. What does Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles contain?
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Aconitum nap (30C) is a homeopathic remedy traditionally used to soothe the nerves and support emotional wellness. Aconite has been studied for its ability to soothe agitated children (Alibeu, J. P. and Jobert, J. "Aconite in homeopathic relief of post-operative pain and agitation in children". Pediatrie. 1990;45(7-8):465-466.).
- Chamomilla (30C) is a homeopathic ingredient frequently used for children. Chamomilla is particularly effective when the emotional reaction seems out of proportion to the situation or event. In Sao Paulo mothers used Chamomile effectively to calm their children and this was confirmed in a study. (Alves, A. R. and da Silva, M. J. "Use of phytotherapy in children up to 5 years of age in a central and peripheral area of the city of Sao Paulo". Rev Esc Enferm.USP. 2003;37(4):85-91).
- Arnica (6C) is a leading natural remedy for use after common bumps and scrapes. In fact, Arnica was part of the essential first aid kit carried by all German soldiers during World War II! Not only will Arnica support emotional balance, but it also serves as an excellent first aid homeopathic remedy. (Klaas, C. A., Wagner, G., Laufer, S., Sosa, S., Della, Loggia R., Bomme, U., Pahl, H. L., and Merfort, I. "Studies on the anti-inflammatory activity of phytopharmaceuticals prepared from Arnica flowers". Planta Med. 2002;68(5):385-391.)
- Passiflora (3X) is widely used as a natural calmative remedy. Passiflora will soothe common childhood upsets and support emotional balance. It has been studied for its ability to help calm mood and promote feelings of settled calm (Bourin, M., Bougerol, T., Guitton, B., and Broutin, E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo". Fundam.Clin Pharmacol 1997;11(2):127-132.)
- Scutellaria (3X) is a homeopathic remedy used worldwide. Scullcap has been used for over 200 years as an effective nerve relaxing tonic and is ideal for children who are upset. It has been researched for its ability to support calmed nerves in particular. (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Altern Ther Health Med 2003;9(2):74-78.)
- Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA),
a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing
practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives,
is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money
5. How do I use Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
Babies 6 months+ & Children: Sprinkle a generous pinch onto the child’s tongue as needed.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated every 10-15 minutes if necessary.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
6. Is Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. How often should I use and why?
Use as needed to soothe your crying child and support a sense of well-being - without any sedation or negative effects.
9. How long until support is seen?
The soothing and calming effect on your child should be noticed within minutes.
10. Does Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles have any side effects?
No, Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles comes in a 20g bottle of fine granules and contains approximately 100 doses. With daily use one bottle should last approximately 2 months but will last much longer with occasional use. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
12. In what form does Mom’s Magic Trauma Sprinkles come?
Mom's Magic Trauma Sprinkles is presented in a fine granule that is sprinkled directly onto the tongue.
13. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.