1. Does it really work?
CelluTight Massage Oil has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does CelluTight Massage Oil do?
CelluTight Massage Oil promotes smoothness and improves the appearance of 'orange peel' skin or bumpy texture. CelluTight Massage Oil contains essential oils known to support circulation when applied, thus complementing the effects of deep tissue massage.
4. What does CelluTight Massage Oil contain?
CelluTight Massage Oil contains only 100% pure aromatherapy oils in a natural carrier oil base:
- Basil essential oil has been studied for its beneficial effects on the skin and its ability to support the skin in general.
- Grapefruit essential oil contains vitamin C, antioxidizers and flavonoids, all beneficial in supporting skin and tissue health.
- Rose geranium essential oil has well known properties and will impart a beautiful orange-rose fragrance on the skin.
- Fennel essential oil counts anethole as its main constituent. In one study, volunteers applied topical Fennel before sun exposure.
- Naiouli essential oil is extracted from the leaves and twigs of the plant. It is comprised of anti-oxidants and flavanoids.
- Juniper essential oil is a luxurious oil that has been studied for its benefits with regards to skin.
- Ginger essential oil is obtained from the root of the Ginger plant and is a highly versatile medicinal plant with thousands of years of therapeutic history. The oil is warming and toning and has particular application for muscles and joints, imparting soothing and rejuvenating qualities. Inhalation of Ginger also helps to boost tired spirits and strengthen resolve.
- Carrier base: Sweet almond oil. This carrier oil is also chosen for its nourishing and healing properties.
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic perfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles. It is also backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
CelluTight Massage Oil contains no synthetic ingredients and is manufactured according to strict aroma-therapeutic principles for therapeutic use.
5. Is CelluTight Massage Oil approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. CelluTight Massage Oil is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). CelluTight Massage Oil follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use CelluTight Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage areas of concern. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
7. In what form does CelluTight Massage Oil come?
This therapeutic massage oil contains pure essential aromatherapy oils in a natural vegetable carrier oil.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
CelluTight Massage Oil begins to work immediately after the first application. Ongoing use as needed is recommended.
10. Does CelluTight Massage Oil have any side effects?
No, CelluTight Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and is applied topically.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of CelluTight Massage Oil should last approximately 3 weeks, depending on frequency of use.
12. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.