1. Does it really work?
ColoFlush has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. Why use ColoFlush?
ColoFlush is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy in convenient tablet form. While some traditional herbs are not suitable for regular use due to their excessively strong purgative effects, ColoFlush uses herbs that are strong enough to support flushing out of the colon, yet gentle enough not to cause cramps and a loose stomach.
4. What does ColoFlush contain?
ColoFlush is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Cascara (Rhamnus purshiana) contains compounds called anthroquinones, which trigger routine contractions in the colon that stimulate the urge to have a bowel movement. Recent studies have investigated the properties of this herb to assist with gentle waste removal from delicate digestive systems. (Marchesi M, Marcato M, Silvestrini C. "Clinical experience with a preparation containing cascara sagrada and boldo in the therapy of simple constipation in the elderly" G Clin Med. 1982 Nov-Dec;63 (11-12):850-63. PMID: 7182205)
- Seed husks (Plantago psyllium) are primarily used in traditional herbal medicine, as they contain a high level of soluble dietary fiber. The swelling of the husk (when it comes in contact with liquid) forms a gelatinous mass that helps to keep stool hydrated and soft, and acts as a natural ‘broom’ to sweep the walls of the colon. In particular, this ingredient has been studied for its ability to promote colon health. (Fernandez-Banares F, Hinojosa J, Sanchez-Lombrana JL, et al. "Randomized clinical trial of Plantago ovata seeds (dietary fiber) as compared with mesalamine in maintaining remission in ulcerative colitis". Am J Gastroenterol 1999;94:427-33).
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) the herb, not the white puffy confection roasted over a campfire - contains large sugar molecules called mucilage, which are thought to exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes, and this is the basis of most proposed uses of the herb. (Rosik JK , KardosovÃ¡ A , Toman R , Capek P. "Isolation and characterization ofmucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana" (L.) Thell . Cesk Farm . 1984;33:68-71). References document the plant's efficacy as a natural anti-inflammatory for the gastrointestinal tract. (Blumenthal M, Goldberg A, Brinckmann J, eds. "Herbal Medicine: Expanded Commission E Monographs . Marshmallow leaf". Austin, TX: American Botanical Council; Newton, MA: Integrative Medicine Communications; 2000).
- Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) is cultivated for the bark, buds, and oil of cassia in the southeastern provinces of China. Recent studies have tested this herb for its positive effect on the digestive system. (Zhu, Z.P., et. al. "Pharmacological study on spleen-stomach warming and analgesic action of Cinnamomum cassia" Presl. Zhongguo Zhong Yao Za Zhi; 1993, 18(9):553-557, 514-515). It has also been praised for its promotion of settled tissues and membranes in various tracts from the stomach to the colon. (Akira T, Tanaka S, Tabata M. "Pharmacological studies on the anti-ulcerogenic activity of Chinese cinnamon". Planta Med. 1986;52:440-443).
- Magnesium stereate (inactive ingredient)
ColoFlush contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or animal products, and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is ColoFlush approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since ColoFlush is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). ColoFlush follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow tablets whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 1 to 2 tablets, 3 times daily as needed, or prior to colonic irrigation procedures.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 12. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been determined. However, our Triple Complex Digestion Tonic is safe for use during pregnancy, for nursing mothers, and children of all ages. It is also recommended that you drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and follow a healthy diet.
Please consult your doctor if there are sudden changes to your normal bowel habits, or if you experience fever, pain or notice blood in your stools. If symptoms persist for more than two weeks despite treatment, seek medical advice.
7. In what form does ColoFlush come?
ColoFlush is presented in tablet form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
The herbs used in ColoFlush Tablets promote healthy digestion and also act as an effective colonic tonic.
ColoFlush can be used as needed to support the healthy functioning of the digestive system and all organs involved in the body’s removal of solid waste. ColoFlush can especially benefit those individuals who wish to naturally rejuvenate their digestive systems.
10. When will improvement be seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, ColoFlush begins to work on the body’s systems almost immediately.
11. Does ColoFlush have any side effects?
No, ColoFlush does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of ColoFlush have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of ColoFlush will last approximately 30 days depending on usage. For pre-colonic irrigation preparation, one bottle of ColoFlush will last 5-10 treatments depending on dosage.
13. For what ages is ColoFlush appropriate?
ColoFlush is not recommended for children under 12.
14. Can I take ColoFlush if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been determined.