- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Melancholy Lift do?
- What does Melancholy Lift contain?
- Is Melancholy Lift approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Melancholy Lift?
- In what form does Melancholy Lift come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Melancholy Lift have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Does Melancholy Lift have any counter indications?
- For what ages is Melancholy Lift appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else can I do?
1. Does it really work?
Melancholy Lift has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Melancholy Lift do?
Melancholy Lift is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve feelings of melancholy, sadness, grief and weepiness.
4. What does Melancholy Lift contain?
Melancholy Lift contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Ignatia amara (6C) is native to South East Asia but mostly the Philippines. This small tree provides a helpful remedy, proved by Dr. Hahnemann. Ignatia is particularly suited to those who are artistic and creatively inclined. They can be idealistic but tend not to express their feelings. Although they seem controlled and reserved, they can be emotionally fragile, often feeling elated and sad simultaneously. Those that fall in love easily, love very deeply, and suffer prolonged grief that they feel they may never recover from would likely benefit from Ignatia. Physical symptoms of inner grief are frequent sighing, sensitivity to pain, and the ability to cry while simultaneously trying to ‘laugh it off’.
- Kali phos (6X) is one of the Schussler tissue salts, introduced as a biochemic tissue salt in the late nineteenth century. This remedy was proved by Dr. Allen, and is suited to those who are hard-working with practical ideas and a strong sense of morality. Those who become exhausted very easily and are easily upset by bad news (even if it does not affect them directly) would benefit from Kali phos.
- Nat sulph (6X) is found naturally in seawater and in hot springs, and was introduced as one of the Schussler salts. This remedy is specifically beneficial to those who have a high sense of responsibility and a very sensitive nature - often easily driven to tears by sad movies, books, or music. Also for those who are even-keeled and sensible, but a little reserved and aloof.
- Staphisagria (6C) is a species of Larkspur native to the Mediterranean, and parts of Asia and Europe. The remedy was proved by Dr. Hahnemann. Staphisagria is best suited to those that tend to bottle up their emotions and often find it hard to say no. Those that physically tend to be very sensitive to pain (a low pain threshold) and perspire when nervous would likely benefit from Staphisagria.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Melancholy Lift is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Melancholy Lift approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Melancholy Lift and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Melancholy Lift?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
Adults & Children 6+: Take 2 tablets every 2 hours or until symptoms subside. Servings may be increased to once every 30-60 minutes for up to 10 servings.
Note: This remedy may be used together with prescription drugs if necessary.
Melancholy Lift is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy that may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Melancholy Lift come?
Melancholy Lift is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Melancholy Lift should be taken at the first signs of melancholy such as sadness, weepiness and feelings of fragility to reduce feelings of grief. It can also be used to provide short-term improvement for somber moods or those with sensitive dispositions - all without side effects.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep and a healthy diet.
11. Does Melancholy Lift have any side effects?
No, Melancholy Lift does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Melancholy Lift have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Melancholy Lift contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
13. Does Melancholy Lift have any counter indications?
This remedy will not interact adversely with any prescription drugs. However, strong mint-flavored candy should be avoided, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy.
14. For what ages is Melancholy Lift appropriate?
Melancholy Lift is safe for all ages.
15. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Melancholy Lift is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
16. What else can I do?
The human spirit can be uplifted by a variety of factors, from a singing bird to a friend’s embrace. It is important also to take the time to ‘listen’ to your body - follow a healthy balanced diet, get adequate quality sleep, and go easy on yourself. Accept a helping hand from a loved one, write in a journal, or treat yourself to a sensory treat such as an aromatherapy massage or bath oil.