1. Does it really work?
MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil do?
MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil is especially formulated according to aromatherapy principles to support peace and relaxation, a very important factor in a healthy pregnancy. The ingredients in MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil also have a known tonic effect on the skin, which is so important in preventing common stretch marks. The ingredients in MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil are all chosen with safety during pregnancy in mind!
4. What does MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil contain?
MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- Sandalwood essential oil is used widely in the perfume industry for its sensual and mood-enhancing fragrance. This pure essential oil is excellent for moisturizing and nourishing dry skin- thus helping to prevent common stretch marks in pregnancy. It has also been shown to promote feelings of relaxation and calm (Kyle, G. "Evaluating the effectiveness of aromatherapy in reducing levels of anxiety in palliative care patients: results of a pilot study." Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2006;12(2):148-155.).
- Neroli essential oil cheers the spirit and helps bring clarity to the mind. This nourishing essential oil supports healthy circulation throughout the body. When used regularly, this essential oil is extremely helpful in improving the skin’s appearance.
- Rosewood essential oil has a wonderfully soothing and mood-supporting aroma and often used as an aphrodisiac. This essential oil is excellent for calming the spirit and easing the feeling of being overwhelmed with worries. Rosewood oil supports new cell growth which promotes skin rejuvenation.
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, parfumes or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil?
Pour oil under hot running water and relax for desired length of time.
Adults: Use 1/2 to 1 capful.
Caution: Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
6. Is MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil is an herbal product, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. In what form does MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil come?
This therapeutic bath oil contains pure essential aromatherapy oils of Sandalwood, Rosewood and Neroli in a natural vegetable carrier oil.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil as needed to support well-being, balanced moods and energy, and encourage restful sleep.
10. How long until support is seen?
Upon filling the tub with hot running water, the ingredients in this remedy work quickly and effectively - distributing a soothing aroma and diffusing amidst the warm water to provide instant, soothing relief to any expectant mom.
11. Does MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil have any side effects?
No, MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Each bottle of MellowMama Aromatic Bath Oil contains 30 ml of concentrated extract and a little therefore goes a long way. At the recommended dose, one bottle should last for about 6 - 8 baths.