1. Does it really work?
Faithful Feet Massage Oil has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Faithful Feet Massage Oil do?
Faithful Feet Massage Oil is specially formulated according to aromatherapeutic principles to relieve tired and swollen feet. It also provides a relaxing and uplifting experience, leaving you refreshed and renewed.
4. What does Faithful Feet Massage Oil contain?
Faithful Feet Massage Oil contains the following carefully selected essential aromatherapy oils in therapeutic dosage:
- May Chang essential oil is derived from the small, pepper-shaped fruits of the plant and is an excellent skin tonic, with wonderful calming properties. This oil has a fresh, clean scent and helps to support healthy energy levels and stable sleep patterns.
- Grapefruit essential oil has a refreshing citrus scent and is a wonderful tonic for the lymphatic system, supporting balanced fluid levels and routine systemic toxin removal. Grapefruit oil also soothes the central nervous system, helping to impart feelings of well-being and peace.
- Ginger essential oil is well known for its balancing effect on body fluid levels. It also helps to alleviate those common pregnancy aches and cramps. Ginger supports healthy circulation and energy levels. This oil also has an excellent tonic effect on the immune system and has a very refreshing aroma as well as having a long history of discouraging common swelling. (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger - an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8 (2):125-132.).
Native Remedies' aromatherapy oils are created to the highest therapeutic standards using only pure essential oils. All our aromatherapy products are 100% free of added synthetic parfumes or preservatives and are formulated by our Clinical Psychologist and manufactured for you under the supervision of a trained aromatherapist, using classic aromatherapy principles.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, parfumes or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and is backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
6. Is Faithful Feet Massage Oil approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Faithful Feet Massage Oil is an herbal product, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Faithful Feet Massage Oil follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. How do I use Faithful Feet Massage Oil?
Place bottle in receptacle of hot (not boiling) water to warm. Rub hands together to warm, apply a small amount of oil to the palm of the hand and massage feet. The therapeutic effects of the oils are released with heat and friction.
Adults: Apply 5 ml (1 tsp) for 5-10 minutes.
Caution: For external use only. Not recommended for children under 6 months of age or pregnant women.
8. In what form does Faithful Feet Massage Oil come?
Faithful Feet Massage Oil consists of pure essential oils and comes in a convenient drop formula.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. Why do my feet swell during pregnancy?
During pregnancy, extra fluid is retained and can cause swelling of the tissues or "edema". Edema is usually most pronounced in the legs and feet as fluid tends to pools in these areas. Your growing baby and uterus puts pressure on the vessels that drain blood and fluid from your legs, slowing circulation and leading to tissue edema in the legs and feet.
11. How often should I use and why?
Use Faithful Feet Massage Oil as needed to support balance and hydration of the skin.
12. How long until support is seen?
A foot pampering experience is obtained with each soothing rub and results are enjoyed immediately!
13. Does Faithful Feet Massage Oil have any side effects?
No, Faithful Feet Massage Oil does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Faithful Feet Massage Oil have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
14. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Faithful Feet Massage Oil contains 30ml of pure essential oils. Duration of the product will depend largely on frequency of use. Each recommended single application requires 5ml.
15. How safe during pregnancy are the essential oils in your Faithful Feet products?
You can rest assured that all of the essential oils used in our FaithfulFeet Massage Oil are completely safe to use during pregnancy and will have only positive effects on the expecting mom and unborn baby.
16. What else can I do?
There are a number of other things that can be done to reduce pain and swelling of the feet during pregnancy here are a few tips:
- Sleep on your left side prevents the uterus putting pressure on the heart and major blood vessels which in turn may help prevent swelling.
- Keep your feet and legs raised as much as possible to promote circulation.
- When seated, move your feet around by wiggling your toes, pointing and flexing the feet and rotating the ankles.
- Avoid salt, drink plenty of water and focus on a gentle exercise as recommended by your health practitioner