1. Does it really work?
Chikkie Spot Soother has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Chikkie Spot Soother do?
Chikkie Spot Soother is a topical herbal and homeopathic cream that is 100% safe and natural. Especially formulated to soothe the skin, Chikkie Spot Soother is also an excellent skin tonic for all ages, especially children.
4. What does Chikkie Spot Soother contain?
Chikkie Spot Soother contains the following all natural ingredients in an aromacare cream base:
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is a well known soothing herb with a long history of use as a skin remedy. Marigold has been studied for its ability to support skin health and soothed skin. (Della, Loggia R., Tubaro, A., Sosa, S., Becker, H., Saar, S., and Isaac, O. "The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers." Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520.)
- Witch hazel (Hamamelis virginianum) has long been used by Native Americans. Witch hazel is an excellent topical and cleansing herb and is well known to support skin comfort and a healthy skin. (Deters, A., Dauer, A., Schnetz, E., Fartasch, M., and Hensel, A. "High molecular compounds (polysaccharides and proanthocyanidins) from Hamamelis virginiana bark: influence on human skin keratinocyte proliferation and differentiation and influence on irritated skin." Phytochemistry 2001;58(6):949-958.)
- Chickweed (Stellaria media) has been used for centuries as a soothing skin preparation and is found in a number of commercial skin care products. Chickweed has been investigated in studies for its ability to soothe and support healthy skin. (Jovanovic, M., Poljacki, M., Mimica-Dukic, N., Boza, P., Vujanovic, Lj, Duran, V., and Stojanovic, S. "Sesquiterpene lactone mix patch testing supplemented with dandelion extract in patients with allergic contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis and non-allergic chronic inflammatory skin diseases." Contact Dermatitis 2004;51(3):101-110.)
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis) has both tonic and restorative properties and is a useful aid for supporting skin health. (Deepak, M. and Handa, S. S. "Anti-inflammatory activity and chemical composition of extracts of Verbena officinalis." Phytother.Res 2000;14(6):463-465.)
- Lavender Essential Oil has a gentle, yet effective balancing effect on the skin. The soothing and calming effects of Lavender Oil make a perfect skin tonic. (Ghelardini C, Galeotti N, Salvatore G, et al. "Local anaesthetic activity of the essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia." Planta Med 1999;65(8):700-703.) Chikkie Spot Soother contains therapeutic grade aromatherapy Lavender Oil. This means that, apart from its skin soothing qualities, Chikkie Spot Soother will also help to relax your child with the aromatherapy properties.
- Graphites (2X) is a widely used natural remedy for the skin.
All the ingredients are combined in a soothing aromacare cream base.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Chikkie Spot Soother approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Chikkie Spot Soother is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Chikkie Spot Soother follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper way to apply Chikkie Spot Soother?
Apply directly onto the affected area.
Children 1+: Apply every 2-3 hours or as needed.
Note: Recommended for use along with Chikkie Spot Drops™ for maximum relief
Caution: For external use only.
7. In what form does Chikkie Spot Soother come?
Chikkie Spot Soother comes in a soothing aromacare cream that is applied externally to affected areas.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will improvement be seen?
Chikkie Spot Soother begins to work immediately after the first application. Ongoing use as needed is recommended.
10. Does Chikkie Spot Soother have any side effects?
No, Chikkie Spot Soother does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural, herbal and homeopathic. The ingredients of Chikkie Spot Soother have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects. The herbal and homeopathic ingredients are safe and effective for children and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children's remedies.
11. How long does a tube last?
Chikkie Spot Soother comes in a 20g tube. Exactly how long the tube will last depends on the frequency of use. However, a little goes a long way.