- Does it really work?
- How long has this been on the market?
- What exactly does DeodoRite do?
- What does DeodoRite contain?
- Is DeodoRite approved by the FDA?
- What is the dosage?
- In what form does DeodoRite come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How long until results are seen?
- How long will a bottle last?
- Is DeodoRite habit forming?
- Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Will DeodoRite help my smelly feet?
- What about antiperspirants?
- What else can I do?
1. Does it really work?
DeodoRite has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our products were created by a Clinical Psychologist in conjunction with homeopaths and naturopaths. Our psychologist has provided them to her clients with great success for over ten years. At Native Remedies, you will find the highest quality natural medicine for your health, professionally formulated in therapeutic dosages by a leading clinical psychologist and that is why we are "The Psychologist's Natural Choice".
3. What exactly does DeodoRite do?
DeodoRite is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered OTC remedy formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve body odor by addressing the underlying causes and improving the natural cleansing functions of the body.
By naturally increasing the elimination of toxins, DeodoRite thus helps promote healthy liver functioning and reduces excessive perspiration.
4. What does DeodoRite contain?
Deodorite contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Galium (3X) is an excellent cleansing tonic and has a particularly beneficial effect on the lymph system, which controls movement of fluid in the body and is also a mechanism of toxin clearance from the body. Regular use supports the natural detoxification processes of the body, including the skin through the sweat glands (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds". 2003;Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition(245):50-52.).
- Carduus mar (Milk thistle) (3X) is an herb that has been used since ancient times for treating a wide variety of ailments, but particularly liver problems. The liver is vital in expelling toxins from the body. Milk thistle improves functioning of the liver as well as excretion of toxins (Sonnenbichler J, Mattersberger J and Rosen H (1976) Stimulation of RNA synthesis in rat liver and isolated hepatocytes by silybin, an anti–hepatotoxic agent from Silybum marianum L. Gaertn. Hoppe Seyler's Z Physiol Chem 357: 1171–1180 Medline.). Studies suggest that this herb protects the liver from damage by viruses, pollution, stress and chemical toxins.
- Silicea (8X) is also known as the 'homeopathic surgeon' due to its unique ability to cleanse the cells of toxins and rid the body of bad odors. Silica is naturally occurring in the body, especially in hair, nails, skin, nerve sheaths and all mucus membranes, including the mouth and digestive tract. Silica acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason Silica should not be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Calc sulph (6X) is a blood purifying tissue salt that is effective in clarifying lymphatic fluid, promoting efficient elimination of waste products and preventing deposits of toxins forming in the body. Calc sulph has a cleansing and purifying effect throughout the system.
- Mag phos (8X) is a biochemic tissue salt that maintains healthy digestive processes and supports efficiency of intestinal absorption – functions which are negatively affected by magnesium deficiency. Mag phos is also known to keep the blood at a healthy alkaline pH and is often recommended alongside Calc sulph in the treatment of body odor.
- Merc solub (30C) is a homeopathic remedy effective in treating excessive perspiration as well as treating offensive body odors and bad breath. It is also well-known as a remedy to promote the maintenance of routine mouth freshness and oral hygiene, supporting oral health from the inside out.
Deodorite is presented in small lactose tablets. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well-tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant. Deodorite is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, In accordance with our ‘Do No Harm’ policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee , offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is DeodoRite approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations DeodoRite and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the dosage?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue. Taken regularly, DeodoRite will help to improve toxin elimination and prevent unpleasant body odor, while reducing excessive perspiration.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily.
Children under 12: Take 1 tablet 3 times daily.
Deodorite is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Due to its ability to eliminate toxins or foreign objects from the body, DeodoRite should not be used by people with internal prosthetic devices. The ingredients of DeodoRite are not known to interact with any other prescription medication. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your doctor.
7. In what form does DeodoRite come?
DeodoRite comes in small lactose-based sucking tablets that are dissolved in the mouth.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold,) dark place out of direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How long until results are seen?
Most people will experience improvement within the first few days of taking DeodoRite, although it may take 3-6 weeks to see the full effectiveness.
10. How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of DeodoRite contains 180 tablets and will last approximately 30 days at full adult dosage.
11. Is DeodoRite habit forming?
DeodoRite is 100% natural, safe, effective, non-habit forming and has no side effects. You can quite safely take DeodoRite daily without fear of addiction.
12. Can I take it if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.
13. Will DeodoRite help my smelly feet?
Yes, DeodoRite is formulated to treat all unpleasant body odors and will cleanse your system of toxins and impurities that cause odors whether from the feet, underarms or anywhere else on the body.
14. What about antiperspirants?
Perspiration and sweating is a natural and healthy process of regulating temperature as well as eliminating toxins from the body. Although preventing this process may sometimes help with body odor in the short term, it is only masking the problem and body odor will return with a vengeance as soon as the antiperspirant is stopped. Accumulated toxins in the body will, in fact, mean that body odor is worse after using antiperspirant for a period of time and then discontinuing it. Apart from this, synthetic deodorant and antiperspirant products generally contain a number of harmful and even carcinogenic substances that may damage your health.
15. What else can I do?
- Take a bath or shower every day to cleanse your skin of excess bacteria, especially around the underarms, groin and feet.
- Avoid tight fitting clothes, especially those in synthetic fabrics that don't allow your skin to breathe.
- Steer clear of garlic, onions, spicy food, cigarettes and coffee if you suffer from unpleasant body odor.
- As a natural and safe alternative to antiperspirant deodorants, try wiping your underarms with witch hazel or apple cider vinegar. Otherwise, Bauxite crystal deodorants are available in most health shops and work well at controlling odor.
- Try to include as much parsley, wheatgrass and alfalfa in your diet as possible. The chlorophyll content of these plants is well-known in reducing body odor.
- Wash body or affected areas (e.g. underarms, feet) with ClearSkin Skin Wash for extra control.