- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Worm Dr. do?
- What does Worm Dr. contain?
- Is Worm Dr. approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Worm Dr.?
- In what form does Worm Dr. come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- When will improvement be seen?
- Does Worm Dr. have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- For what ages is Worm Dr. appropriate for?
1. Does it really work?
Worm Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Worm Dr. do?
Worm Dr. is a proven, effective, 100% natural, safe herbal remedy that helps maintain digestive health and keeps the system free of intestinal worms in children and adults and also promotes a healthy digestive tract.
4. What does Worm Dr. contain?
Worm Dr. contains the following ingredients:
- Licorice root (Glycorrhiza glabra) has long been used as an herbal remedy for gastro-intestinal health and is well known for its immune-supporting properties, as well as its soothing effect on the digestive tract. Licorice also exerts a gentle relaxing action on the bowels, helping to support the natural expulsion of common parasites such as worms. In addition, Licorice is an excellent liver tonic. The sweet taste of Licorice will ensure that even children will take Worm Dr. with ease.
- Agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria) has astringent properties that make it an ideal remedy to tone the digestive system and keep it free of common parasites. Agrimony will also help to soothe the digestive tract and has been studied for its support of the digestive system (Chakarski I. "Clinical study of a herb combination consisting of Agrimonia eupatoria, Hipericum perforatum, Plantago major, Mentha piperita, Matricaria chamomila for the treatment of patients with chronic gastroduodenitis." Probl Vatr Med 1982;10:78-84.).
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) is another herb that has enjoyed a long history of therapeutic use. It contains large sugar molecules, called mucilage, which exert a soothing demulcent effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. This makes Marshmallow an ideal natural remedy to support a healthy lining in the digestive tract and smooth muscle in the digestive system (Keren, S. and Argaman, E. "Marshmallow for investigating functional disturbances of the esophageal body". Harefuah 1992;123(5-6):161-165.).
- Wormwood (Artemesia africana) has been used since ancient times, and it is not surprising to know that the name Wormwood was derived from its traditional usage. Wormwood is also an excellent digestive tonic and supports healthy digestion, while simultaneously maintaining liver and gall bladder health through its bitter principles (SORM, F. and HEROUT, V. "Comments on the work of G. Schenk and N.E. Schuster, Bitter principles of Artemisia absinthium.". Arch Pharm.Ber.Dtsch.Pharm.Ges. 1956;289/61(6):287-288.).
- Chamomilla (30C) is a remedy for digestive health that is excellent for soothing mucous membranes and supporting balance and harmony in the digestive system.
- Cina (30C) is a remedy traditionally used to maintain balance in the digestive system, thus supporting the natural process of keeping the intestinal environment healthy and free of worms. The dried flowers of the plant are used for this purpose as they contain a substance called santonin which is a natural vermicide. The preparation is especially suited to children, although it is equally effective on adults.
Worm Dr. is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Worm Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Worm Dr. is an herbal dietary supplement; it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Worm Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Worm Dr.?
Dilute in 1/4 cup of water, juice or milk. Take before breakfast for 4 days. Repeat after 2 weeks.
Adults & Children 16+: Take 0.50 mL.
Children 1-15: Take 1 drop per year of age.
Special instructions: In children, a course every 6 months is recommended.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old or during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless under medical supervision. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Worm Dr. come?
Worm Dr. comes in a convenient and easy to administer tincture drop form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
Use before breakfast for four days. Repeat after two weeks. In children a course every 6 months is recommended.
10. When will improvement be seen?
Improvement should be noted after following the dosage directions.
11. Does Worm Dr. have any side effects?
No, Worm Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Worm Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects. The herbal ingredients are safe and effective for children and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile.
12. How long does a bottle last?
Worm Dr. comes in a 59 mL bottle. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age and frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, Worm Dr. is not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
14. For what ages is Worm Dr. appropriate for?
Worm Dr. is appropriate for both adults and children over one year old.