- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does HayFever Fighter do?
- What does HayFever Fighter contain?
- Is HayFever Fighter approved by the FDA?
- How do I use HayFever Fighter?
- In what form does HayFever Fighter come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does HayFever Fighter have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
HayFever Fighter™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does HayFever Fighter do?
HayFever Fighter is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve hay fever symptoms, including sneezing and itching, watering eyes and noses. HayFever Fighter has been used to safely maintain harmony, health and systemic balance in the respiratory system, without harmful side effects.
4. What does HayFever Fighter contain?
HayFever Fighter contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Arsen iod (6C) is a good choice to address those who become very hot and flustered or bothered. Any nasal discharges also tend to benefit from this remedy.
- Euphrasia (6C) is used to keep eyes healthy and bright. It is very beneficial when taken internally. Other benefits include the supportive capacity of good vision and eye health.
- Allium cepa (6C) is well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Wyethia (6C) has been used for many years to help soothe irritable throats of singers and public speakers, making it useful too in addressing common hay fever symptoms.
- Kali bich (6C) is useful for soothing the mucous membranes of air passages or when a runny nose is present.
- Sambucus (6C) is a well-known homeopathic remedy for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear of congestion.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
HayFever Fighter is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is HayFever Fighter approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations HayFever Fighter and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use HayFever Fighter?
Adults & Children 13+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children under 13: Reduce serving size to 0.25 mL.
HayFever Fighter is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does HayFever Fighter come?
HayFever Fighter is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use HayFever Fighter regularly to support easy breathing and help the body combat common irritation.
10. How long until support is seen?
HayFever Fighter supports the body on a cellular level helping to support clear eyes and noses, and open airways from the first dose.
11. Does HayFever Fighter have any side effects?
No, HayFever Fighter does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of HayFever Fighter have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of HayFever Fighter lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, HayFever Fighter is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.