- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Headache Soothe do?
- What does Headache Soothe contain?
- Is Headache Soothe approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Headache Soothe?
- In what form does Headache Soothe come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Headache Soothe have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Headache Soothe™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Headache Soothe do?
Headache Soothe is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve headaches. Headache Soothe can be used to safely support the nervous system and brain through circulation and oxygenation of the blood, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Headache Soothe contain?
Headache Soothe contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- China (12C) suits those who have sudden and acute head pain that improves from applying firm pressure to the painful area but are worse with light touch, such as combing the hair.
- Nux vom (12C) is chiefly linked to workaholic personalities who drive themselves to stress and excess. Used to address head pain that may be brought on by anger and irritability or overindulgence of certain foods, alcohol, and coffee.
- Chamomilla (12C) is a well-known on-the-spot homeopathic remedy used for it’s soothing and calming properties - also used when an individual is irritable and ‘highly strung’.
- Kali phos (6X) is a homeopathic brain and nerve tonic as well as a nerve nutrient. Used regularly it helps to calm and uplift the spirit and soothe common nervous tension and everyday stress.
- Mag phos (6X) acts as a natural anti-spasmodic and a nerve and muscle relaxant and is also frequently recommended for stress headaches.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Headache Soothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Headache Soothe approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Headache Soothe and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Headache Soothe?
Adults & Children 13+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children under 13: Reduce serving size to 0.25 mL.
Headache Soothe is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Headache Soothe come?
Headache Soothe is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Headache Soothe regularly to relieve acute headaches associated with stress, tension and fatigue.
10. How long until support is seen?
Headache Soothe supports the body on a cellular level - helping to support the nervous system - from the first dose. Headache Soothe contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system - just when you need it!
11. Does Headache Soothe have any side effects?
No, Headache Soothe does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Headache Soothe have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Headache Soothe lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Headache Soothe is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.