1. Does it really work?
KiddieBoost has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does KiddieBoost do?
KiddieBoost is a 100% safe and natural formula containing carefully selected herbal ingredients known for their tonic effects on the immune system, as well as their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
KiddieBoost has been specifically formulated to support children's immune systems from the age of 12 months and comes in a convenient drop formula that is easy to administer to children.
4. What does KiddieBoost contain?
KiddieBoost is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- American coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) is a Native American herb that has become well-known for its tonic effect on the immune system. Many studies have been conducted with regards to this herb and its benefits to the immune system. (Schoneberger D. "The influence of immune-stimulating effects of pressed juice from Echinacea purpurea on the course and severity of colds". Results of double-blind study. Forum Immunol 1992;8:2-12.) (Taylor JA, Weber W, Standish L, et al. "Efficacy and safety of echinacea in treating upper respiratory tract infections in children: a randomized controlled trial". JAMA 12-3-2003;290(21):2824-2830).
- Milk-vetch (Astragalus membranaceous) is a child-safe Chinese remedy that has a variety of benefits as an immune-supportive and rejuvenating tonic. Studies have shown Astragalus to maintain immune responses effectively. (Liu X, Wang M, Wu H, Zhao X, Li H. "Isolation of astragalan and its immunological activities". Tianran Chanwu Yanjiu Yu Kaifa . 1994;6:23-31.)
- Wild Sunflower (Inula helenium) is associated with Helen of Troy by legend, and has been used since the days of the Roman poet Horace. It is very effective as an encouraging respiratory tonic and is widely respected for its support of good health. (OLECHNOWICZ-STEPIEN W, SKURSKA H "Studies on antibiotic properties of roots of inula helenium, compositae."Arch Immunol Ther Exp (Warsz). 1960;8:179-89.)
- Winter cherry (Withania somnifera) is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs and is also called 'Indian ginseng'. It is recommended for supporting growth, energy, and stamina. Regular use can also help to support blood nourishment, and it has been shown to have a tonic effect on the immune system. (Davis L, Kuttan G. "Immunomodulatory activity of Withania somnifera". J Ethnopharmacol 2000;71:193-200.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is KiddieBoost approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since KiddieBoost is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). KiddieBoost follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use KiddieBoost?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Children 1-11: Use 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily.
Children 12+: We recommend ImmunityPlus™
Special instructions: Use KiddieBoost for 3 weeks just before winter. A 10-day booster course is recommended every few months or when needed to support childhood immunity.
Caution: Not recommended for children under 1 year old unless under medical supervision.
7. In what form does KiddieBoost come?
KiddieBoost comes in a convenient tincture drop formula that is easy to administer to children.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use KiddieBoost for three weeks just before winter. A 10 day booster course is recommended every few months when needed to support childhood immunity or if your child becomes ill.
10. How long until support is seen?
KiddieBoost contains powerful, all-natural proven herbs in concentrated medicinal extract. It is important that it be used consistently in order to provide ongoing support. KiddieBoost should be used along with a healthy lifestyle. As with all good tonics, the effects of KiddieBoost will be gradually noticed over time.
11. Does KiddieBoost have any side effects?
No, KiddieBoost does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of KiddieBoost have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of KiddieBoost will last approximately 80 days depending on usage.
13. For what ages is KiddieBoost appropriate for?
KiddieBoost is recommended for children from the age of 12 months and is not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision.