1. Does it really work?
Fertile XY has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Fertile XY do?
Fertile XY is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy containing a selection of herbs that support sperm production and function.
Fertile XY has been formulated to the highest therapeutic standards and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical conditions to encourage and promote virility and seminal potency. Fertile XY has been used for many years to safely maintain health, and systemic balance in the male reproductive system.
4. What does Fertile XY contain?
Fertile XY is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Horny Goat weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) is used to support male sexual and reproductive health and functioning. It is also believed to support healthy seminal emissions and encourage systemic harmony of the prostate gland and seminal vesicles. Epimedium species have long been used as powerful sexual tonics in Traditional Chinese Medicine to encourage sexual performance and support healthy testosterone production, thus promoting sexual energy and overall sexual well-being. (Fukai T, Nomura T. "Seven prenylated flavonol glycosides from two Epimedium species". Phytochemistry: 1998:27:259-266); (Kessenich CR, Cichon MJ "Hormonal decline in elderly men and male menopause" Geriatric Nursing. 2001:22:24-28) In addition, recent research has investigated this herb for its potential benefits in supporting sperm production. Pharmacological and animal studies in China suggest that Epimedium supports sperm production, healthy libido and the health of the sensory nerves. It has also been shown to encourage mating behavior in animals (Yeung, 1983: reported in Bensky and Gamble, 1993: Dong et al, 1994, Kuang et al, 1989.)
- Gotu kola (Centella Asiatica) is believed by traditional Chinese herbalists to provide longevity and it was thus called the "fountain of youth" herb in China. It is well known in Ayurvedic and African traditional medicine, and has a wide range of beneficial effects. Regular use helps to promote connective tissue strength and the walls of blood vessels, including the seminiferous tubules that manufacture sperm.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terristis) was recommended in ancient times as a treatment to promote male virility and support a healthy libido in both men and women. The herb became widely known more recently in the West when medal-winning Bulgarian Olympic athletes claimed that use of tribulus had contributed to their success! Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding tribulus. According to this research, tribulus increases levels of various hormones including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason supports sexual function. (Adimoelja A. "Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions" [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000;23:82-84). Gokshura has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years as a tonic for the reproductive system and is also beneficial in encouraging relaxation (which can interfere with fertility) due to its calming effect on the nervous system.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Fertile XY approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Fertile XY is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Fertile XY follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water.
Adults (Male): Take 0.50 mL 3 times a day.
Adults (Female): We recommend Fertile XX™ for female partners when trying to conceive.
Caution: This natural remedy is suitable to use along with conventional fertility treatments. However, if you are undergoing conventional fertility treatment, it is always advisable to inform your doctor that you are taking an herbal fertility tonic.
7. In what form does Fertile XY come?
Fertile XY is a concentrated tincture which comes in a convenient drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf-life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Remember that instead of artificially-stimulating sperm production (which has risks of other problems), natural remedies help your body to support reproductive health, balance hormones responsible for reproduction, and improve overall systemic functioning.
Some men impregnate their partners almost instantly, while others may take a few months and even up to a year or longer before their sperm succeed at fertilization.
11. Does Fertile XY have any side effects?
No, Fertile XY does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. All the ingredients of Fertile XY have a very high safety profile and are generally well-tolerated without side-effects at all. However, this product should only be used with other fertility aids under medical supervision.
12. Are there any contraindications?
No, the ingredients in Fertile XY are well tolerated and safe.
13. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Fertile XY will last approximately 40 days.
14. Should Fertile XY and Fertile XX be taken together?
The remedies should be taken by both male and female for optimal reproductive health.