1. Does it really work?
EcoSlim has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does EcoSlim do?
EcoSlim is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated for adults by our team of natural health experts. EcoSlim can especially benefit those individuals needing to consistently support routine weight management and a healthy metabolism without compromising health or serious side effects.
4. What does EcoSlim contain?
EcoSlim is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis) is a sea vegetable and a concentrated source of minerals, including iodine, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and iron. As it is a source of iodine, it assists in the production of thyroid hormones, which are necessary for maintaining healthy metabolism in all cells of the body. Fucus Vesiculosis is also known to support glandular health, especially in the pituitary and adrenal glands, while maintaining healthy blood circulation. Other known actions include the maintenance of healthy digestion and intestinal functions. Furthermore, recent studies suggest bladderwrack may be beneficial in supporting healthy thyroid response as well as energy and vitality levels. Gaigi S, Elati J, Ben Osman A, Beji C (Experimental study of the effects of seaweed in the treatment of obesity) (Article in French). Tunis Med 1996; 74: 241-243).
- Cleavers (Gallium aparine) grows wild in many parts of the world and is traditionally used as a tonic and lymphatic cleanser. This herb is beneficial in ‘flushing out’ the system and supporting the body in routine toxin removal. It has also been studied for its support of water balance in the body. (McIntyre, A. The Herbal Garden. Positive Health 2003;Positive Health(89):21.)
- Malabar tamarind (Garcinia cambogia) is used to naturally balance the appetite. The active ingredient of Garcinia Cambogia is hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Hydroxycitric acid is a fruit extract similar to citric acid from oranges and grapefruit, derived mainly from a small, pumpkin-shaped fruit, the Malabar tamarind. Hydroxycitric acid is a natural substance found in the fruit. Research indicates that HCA supports balance in appetite, inhibits lipogenesis (fat storage) and, lowers the production of glycogen in the liver. Recent studies have found Garcinia Cambodia to be beneficial in supporting weight-loss efforts. (Heymsfield SB, Allison DB, Vasselli JR, et al. Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) as a potential antiobesity agent: a randomised controlled trial. JAMA 1998; 280: 1596-1600.) (Rothacker DQ, Waitman BE. Effectiveness of a Garcinia cambogia and natural caffeine combination in weight loss: a double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study [abstract]. Int J Obes 1997; 21 Suppl 2: 53).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a tonic effect on the liver and digestive system. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. In more recent studies, Taraxacum officinalis was shown to have a positive effect on weight management. (Racz-Kotilla E, Racz G, Solomon A. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med 1974;26(3):212-217).
- Licorice (Glycorrhiza glabra) has many uses, including being a general tonic for the digestive system. A recent human study found that a preparation of licorice may assist in healthy weight loss efforts. Fifteen normal-weight subjects consumed licorice for 2 months (3.5 g a day). Body fat mass was measured before and after treatment. Licorice was able to reduce body fat mass. (Bernardi M, D'Intino PE, Trevisani F, et al. Effects of prolonged ingestion of graded doses of licorice by healthy volunteers. Life Sci . 1994;55(11):863-872). Another study found that a topical preparation of glycyrrhetinic acid (a component of licorice) was able to reduce the thickness of fat on the thigh in human subjects. (Teelucksingh S, Mackie ADR, Burt D, et al. Potentiation of hydrocortisone activity in skin by glycyrrhetinic acid. Lancet . 1990;335:1060-1063).
- Centaury (Erythrea centaurium) is regarded as a natural liver tonic. This herb is also an excellent blood cleanser and general tonic.
- Guarana (Paulina cupana) is a climbing shrub that grows wild in the Amazon regions of Brazil and Paraguay. This supplement is derived from the seeds of Paullinia cupana and regarded as a nervine tonic, beneficial in supporting energy levels. Guarana also has tonic properties that can help the intestines and support healthy digestion. An herbal preparation from South America containing guarana extract demonstrated an effect on perceived gastric fullness and supported weight loss over 45 days in a double-blind placebo-controlled parallel trial (Anderson, T and Foght, J (2001). "Weight loss and delayed gastric emptying following a South American herbal preparation in overweight patients". J Hum Nutr Diet 14 (3): 243).
- Tumeric (Curcuma longa) has been shown to support the production of natural cortisone by the adrenal glands. (Arora RB, Basu N, Kapoor V, Jain AP. Anti-inflammatory studies on Curcuma longa (turmeric). Ind J Med Res 1971;59:1289-95). Studies have also shown curcumin to protect the liver from a number of toxic compounds. (Kiso Y, Suzuki Y, Watanbe N, et al. Antihepatotoxic principles of Curcuma longa rhizomes. Planta Med 1983;49:185-7). The liver is also instrumental in supporting the flow of bile, which is responsible for the breakdown of dietary fat.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) has been shown by recent studies to be beneficial in calming the stomach and supporting digestion, as well as preventing nausea. (Bryer, E. A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy. J Midwifery Women’s Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3).
- Cayenne pepper (Capsicum minimum) has been traditionally used in herbal medicine as a general circulatory tonic and digestive aid, helping to naturally support the production of gastric juices - a key factor in healthy metabolism. Capsicum is a sialogogue (an agent that supports the healthy flow of saliva) thus aiding the benefits of saliva in the digestive process.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is EcoSlim approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since EcoSlim is a herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). EcoSlim follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use EcoSlim?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults and Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 13-18: We recommend TeenSlim™.
Children 3-12: We recommend JuniorSlim™.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™ to safely improve sluggish digestion and boost metabolism.
7. In what form does EcoSlim come?
EcoSlim comes in a concentrated tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the blood stream. This means that the healthy functioning of the digestive system and routine metabolism is instantly supported.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use EcoSlim as needed to maintain a healthy weight & balanced metabolism.
10. How long until support is seen?
As with many effective herbal treatments, EcoSlim begins to work on the body systems almost immediately to support you in your weight management efforts. Individual slimming response times will vary, however, and depend on constitutional makeup, diet, activity levels and exercise programs.
11. Does EcoSlim have any side effects?
No. EcoSlim does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients in EcoSlim have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of EcoSlim will last approximately 40 days depending on usage.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. If you are pregnant or nursing, our Triple Complex Slimmer’s Assist™ can quite safely be taken for effective promotion of healthy metabolism and weight management.