- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does BaniFlu do?
- What does BaniFlu contain?
- Is BaniFlu approved by the FDA?
- How do I use BaniFlu?
- In what form does BaniFlu come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does BaniFlu have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is BaniFlu appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
BaniFlu has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does BaniFlu do?
BaniFlu is a safe, non-addictive FDA registered 100% homeopathic formulation of the current year's flu vaccine, combined with 100% homeopathic ingredients known to support immune functioning.
4. What does BaniFlu contain?
BaniFlu contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients
- Gelsemium (30C) is native to North and Central America and can be found in coastal regions in moist woodlands from Virginia to Mexico. The root of the plant has been used since the days of the early settlers in America to address fevers. This remedy typically suits those who tend to become sedentary, preferring to move as little as possible. It can be used to address headaches (accompanied by fatigue) and disorientation.
- Nux vomica (30C) is native to India, the timber from this tree is very hard and durable. This remedy suits those who tend to be very susceptible to common colds and sniffles. This remedy is particularly beneficial in addressing fevers, coughs, and sore throats.
- With Influenzinum (30C)
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
BaniFlu is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is BaniFlu approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations BaniFlu and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use BaniFlu?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
Adults: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily for 7 days prior to the winter season for prevention. When exposed to germs, including when traveling by air or public transport, take 2 tablets 3 times daily. For acute cases, take 1 dose every 30 minutes until symptoms subside.
Babies and small children: Take ½ of adult dose.
BaniFlu is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does BaniFlu come?
BaniFlu is presented in small dissolvable tablets is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Taken at the start of winter, or just before international travel, BaniFlu will protect the body against attacks of the flu strain for the current year. BaniFlu may also be taken at the start of an acute flu infection to improve recovery time and lessen symptoms- all without side effects. It helps the body build up a natural defense by providing a sound platform to support wellness and vitality.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals show an immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 doses.
11. Does BaniFlu have any side effects?
No, BaniFlu does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of BaniFlu have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of BaniFlu contains 180 lactose tablets. How long a bottle will last depends on the frequency of use.
13. For what ages is BaniFlu appropriate?
Due to its unique homeopathic formulation, BaniFlu may be safely used by all ages- providing valuable protection for the whole family!
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, BaniFlu is safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding.