- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Skin Dr. do?
- What does Skin Dr. contain?
- How do I use Skin Dr.?
- In what form does Skin Dr. come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Skin Dr. have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Is Skin Dr. approved by the FDA?
1. Does it really work?
Skin Dr.™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Skin Dr. do?
Skin Dr. is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients formulated to relive acute skin problems as well as cleanse and purify the entire system. Skin Dr. supports healthy lymphatic functioning, thus promoting the health and integrity of all cells and layers of the skin.
Taken internally, Skin Dr. tablets help to maintain balance and hydration of the skin, as well as the supply of oxygen at cellular level. In addition, routine removal of old skin cells and the natural regenerative processes of the skin are also supported.
4. What does Skin Dr. contain?
Skin Dr. contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Nat mur (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has an excellent reputation for maintaining skin health and supporting well-hydrated skin.
- Kali mur (6C) supports blood and lymph cleansing, waste elimination, and acts as a general skin tonic. Due to the lymph cleansing and skin soothing properties of this tissue salt, Kali. mur. can provide a sound basis for skin health.
- Kali sulph (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that supports the distribution of oxygen throughout the body and to each individual cell and helps to maintain health in all cell membranes, supporting the natural regenerative processes of the skin. Kali sulph. is also of great benefit in the maintenance of joint health.
- Galium (3X) is a homeopathic remedy used as a cleansing tonic, lymphatic cleanser and blood purifier. Regular use supports the natural detoxification processes of the body, including the skin. (MacDonald, R. "Cleansing with Common Weeds". 2003;Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition(245):50-52.) (Sener, B. and Ergun, F. "Isolation and structural studies on the alkaloids of Galium aparine" L. GUEDE J Fac Pharm Gazi 1988;5:33-40.)
- Urtica ur (3X) has a range of therapeutic benefits in homeopathy. Its ability to support lymph functioning also helps to maintain the natural purifying functions of the system. (Setchell KD, Cassidy A. "Dietary isoflavones: biological effects and relevance to human health". J Nutr 1999;129(3):758S-767S.)
- Lactose: The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated even by people that are lactose intolerant.
Skin Dr. is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
5. How do I use Skin Dr.?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
Adults & Children 10+: Take 2 tablets 2-3 times daily as needed.
Babies & Children 0-9: Take 1-2 tablets 2 times daily as needed.
Special instructions: As an alternative, dissolve 4 tablets in a small amount of warm water and dab or spray onto skin using a 'spritzer'.
SkinDr. is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
6. In what form does Skin Dr. come?
Skin Dr. comes in small lactose tablets.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. How often should I use and why?
Use Skin Dr. as needed to support balance and hydration of the skin.
9. How long until support is seen?
This differs from individual to individual, depending on many factors. However, with regular use, improvement is often noted within 3 - 5 weeks or sooner.
10. Does Skin Dr. have any side effects?
No, Skin Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Skin Dr. have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Skin Dr. contains 180 tablets and will last for approximately one month, depending on frequency of use.
12. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established.
13. Is Skin Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, Skin Dr. and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.