1. Does it really work?
HaliTonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does HaliTonic do?
HaliTonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve bad breath (halitosis), improve breath freshness and promote oral health. HaliTonic may be taken at the first signs of bad breath to support systemic cleansing for fresher breath.
4. What does HaliTonic contain?
HaliTonic contains the following homeopathic ingredients in therapeutic dosages and equal parts:
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is a constituent of all fluids in the body. Kali phos is well known as a systemic cleanser, helping to keep the entire body smelling pleasant. It is also an excellent nerve tonic.
- Silicea (6C) has a unique ability to cleanse the cells of toxins and support breath freshness. Silica is naturally occurring in the body, especially in hair, nails, skin, nerve sheaths and all mucus membranes, including the mouth and digestive tract. This biochemic tissue salt is also frequently recommended to promote gum health and to maintain natural balance of enzymes in the mouth. Silica acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason Silica should not be used by people with any type of prosthesis, breast implants, pace makers, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Carduus mar (3X) is regarded as one of the most important homeopathic remedies when it comes to the liver. It helps to support healthy liver functioning, bile production and digestion, thereby assisting in the routine elimination of toxins in the body and the digestive tract. Use of this ingredient may be traced back more than 2000 years. It has also been subject to many clinical trials which clearly demonstrate its effectiveness as a restorative. (Benda L, Dittrich H, Ferenzi P, et al. "The influence of therapy with silymarin on the survival rate of patients with liver cirrhosis (author's transl)". Wien Klin Wochenschr 1980;92(19):678-683.) (Wilasrusmee C, Kittur S, Shah G, et al. Immunostimulatory effect of Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) extract. Med Sci Monit 2002;8(11):BR439-BR443.).
- Nat sulph (6C) is another important tissue salt involved in systemic cleansing and the maintenance of water balance in the body.
HaliTonic is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). HaliTonic contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. The component(s) in this product is (are) officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
Our products are not tested on animals and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is HaliTonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations HaliTonic and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets 2-4 times daily.
HaliTonic is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: There may also be other underlying causes which contribute to bad breath and which may be difficult to overcome, despite all efforts to follow a healthy mouth and teeth cleaning routine. Should you notice a change in the quality of your breath, it is always a good idea to consult your dentist for advice.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
Not recommended for those with surgical implants or prostheses unless under medical supervision.
7. In what form does HaliTonic come?
HaliTonic comes in small tablet form, and is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Regular use of HaliTonic can therefore make all the difference in avoiding social embarrassment and feeling confident when up close. Use HaliTonic along with a regular oral hygiene program for best results.
10. How long until support is seen?
With regular use of HaliTonic, improvement should be noted within 3 - 5 weeks - although some people respond sooner.
11. Does HaliTonic have any side effects?
No, HaliTonic does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of HaliTonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
HaliTonic contains 180 tablets and, depending on frequency of use, one bottle lasts for approximately 22.5 days.