1. Does it really work?
Kidney Stone Clear has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Kidney Stone Clear do?
Kidney Stone Clear is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to dissolve and clear kidney stones.
Kidney Stone Clear may be taken at the first sign of pain or discomfort, as it works quickly to relieve pain in the flanks or lower back, as well as alleviate the symptoms of sweating, nausea and vomiting. This remedy contains a selection of homeopathic ingredients known to support overall kidney and urinary tract health, without side effects.
4. What does Kidney Stone Clear contain?
Kidney Stone Clear contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Berberis vulg (6C) is taken largely for urinary and digestive issues presenting with sharp and colicky pain – typically described as deep, sharp, neuralgic or colicky pain radiating outward, and often shifting from one part of the body to another. Suited for pain with sudden movement or when getting up after sitting that aggravates soreness in the lower back. Useful when urine is dark yellow with a reddish, bran-like sediment.
- Calc carb (6C) is a naturally occurring compound that was used by the Egyptians more than 3,000 years ago to make glass. Useful for complaints that are accompanied by sweating.
- Cantharis (6C) is actually a homeopathic remedy from a beetle found in southern France and Spain. Cantharis is also popularly known as Spanish fly, It is used when a burning, scalding pain worsens as urine is passed.
- Lycopodium (6C) comes from a plant said to bear a resemblance to a wolf's foot, hence its folk name "wolf's claw". Used medicinally since the Middle Ages, this homeopathic remedy is useful in cases of urine retention.
- Belladonna (6C) is a major homeopathic remedy for acute illnesses of sudden, violent onset with throbbing pain or discomfort.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
Kidney Stone Clear is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Kidney Stone Clear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Kidney Stone Clear and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Kidney Stone Clear?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly. If preferred, drops may be taken directly in the mouth.
For all ages: Take 0.50 mL up to every 2 hours until symptoms subside and 3 times daily for 3 days thereafter.
Kidney Stone Clear is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. As acute sudden pain in the lower quadrant of the abdomen may be related to a number of health concerns, it is recommended that a doctor be consulted for a definitive diagnosis.
7. In what form does Kidney Stone Clear come?
Kidney Stone Clear comes in a convenient fast-acting tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
10. How long until results are seen?
Kidney Stone Clear gets to work upon the first dose – helping to support the kidneys and urinary tract. Kidney Stone Clear contains homeopathic ingredients in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system – just when you need it!
11. Does Kidney Stone Clear have any side effects?
No, Kidney Stone Clear does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic. The ingredients of Kidney Stone Clear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Kidney Stone Clear will last approximately 40 days. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
13. Is Kidney Stone Clear addictive or habit-forming?
Kidney Stone Clear is 100% natural, safe, effective and is non habit-forming.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Kidney Stone Clear is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.