- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Leg Cramp Away do?
- What does Leg Cramp Away contain?
- Is Leg Cramp Away approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Leg Cramp Away?
- In what form does Leg Cramp Away come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Leg Cramp Away have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Leg Cramp Away™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Leg Cramp Away do?
Leg Cramp Away is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve leg cramps. Leg Cramp Away can be used to safely support healthy circulation and oxygenation of the blood in the muscles, tendons and tissues of the leg, without harmful side effects.
4. What does Leg Cramp Away contain?
Leg Cramp Away contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
- Calc phos (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that promotes strength of muscles during times of growth and development. It is also excellent for promoting healthy circulation.
- Mag phos (6X) is one of the 12 Biochemic Tissue Salts and is very useful in maintaining rested limbs. Mag phos also addresses adequate absorption of Magnesium into the system.
- Rhus tox (6C) is a natural homeopathic remedy recommended to support comfort in the legs as well as healthy sleep patterns during the night.
- Nux vom (12C) suits those who consume too much rich food or coffee and can be used to address cramps occurring in the legs, often at night.
Leg Cramp Away is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is Leg Cramp Away approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations Leg Cramp Away and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Leg Cramp Away?
Hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth. Alternatively, dilute drops in a small amount of water and sip slowly.
Adults & Children 12+: Mix 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup water and sip slowly. Repeat every 20-30 minutes as needed until symptoms subside. If preferred, drops may be taken directly into the mouth.
Children under 12: Reduce dosage to 0.25 mL.
Leg Cramp Away is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does Leg Cramp Away come?
Leg Cramp Away is presented in a tincture formula that facilitates rapid absorption into the system just when you need it!
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Leg Cramp Away regularly to address common cramps in the lower limbs.
10. How long until support is seen?
Leg Cramp Away supports the body on a cellular level helping to support healthy muscles, tendons and ligaments from the first dose.
11. Does Leg Cramp Away have any side effects?
No, Leg Cramp Away does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of Leg Cramp Away have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of Leg Cramp Away lasts for approximately 30 days depending on frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, Leg Cramp Away is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. As with all OTC products, please consult your physician before use.