- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Insulate Plus do?
- What does Insulate Plus contain?
- Is Insulate Plus approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- Should I take Insulate Plus with meals or between meals?
- In what form does Insulate Plus come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What other products would help me?
- How long until effects are seen?
- Can I use Insulate Plus along with insulin or prescription diabetic medication?
- Does Insulate Plus have any side effects?
- Is Insulate Plus suitable for children?
- Is Insulate Plus recommended for people with existing health issues or a family history of related conditions?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Insulate Plus has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Insulate Plus do?
Insulate Plus is a 100% safe, natural, non-addictive herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. It has been used for many years to sustain healthy insulin levels as well as the health and functioning of the liver, heart and pancreas.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet which excludes excess sugar, unhealthy fats, stimulants, artificial preservatives and colorants, Insulate Plus supports the healthy functioning of the Islets of Langerhans in the pancreas (responsible for insulin production), and can be used consistently, without compromising health or serious side effects.
4. What does Insulate Plus contain?
Insulate Plus is presented in a 100% vege capsule and contains the following carefully selected herbs and minerals in therapeutic dosage:
- Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre) is an herb of Southeast Asian origin and is a well-known and highly respected Ayurvedic remedy. It is also known as the 'sugar killer' as it is said to remove the taste for sweet foods. More recently, Gymnema sylvestre has been shown to be helpful in maintaining healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range (Shanmugasundaram ER, Rajeswari G, Baskaran K, et al. "Use of Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract in the control of blood glucose in insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus". J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30:281-294). Furthermore, Gymnema sylvestre has been linked to the promotion of pancreatic health in animal studies (Shanmugasundaram ER, Gopinath KL, Radha Shanmugasundaram K, et al. "Possible regeneration of the islets of Langerhans in streptozotocin-diabetic rats given Gymnema sylvestre leaf extracts". J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30:265-279).
- Goat's rue (Galega officinalis) was traditionally used in medieval Europe to help support pancreatic health and maintain healthy insulin levels, and has more recently been investigated in clinical trials (Muller H, Reinwein H. "Pharmacology of galegin". Arch Expll Path Pharm. 1927; 125:212-28). Studies have also suggested that this potent herb may help to support the maintenance of balanced glucose in the bloodstream (Petricic J, Kalodera Z. Galegin in the goats rue herb: its toxicity, anti-diabetic activity and content determination. Acta Pharm Jugosl. 1982; 32(3):219-23).
- Maidenhair tree (Ginkgo biloba) is highly prized in Chinese Traditional Medicine. Studies have investigated Ginkgo biloba as a natural antioxidant with regards to cardiac health (Shen J-G, Zhou D-Y. "Efficiency of Ginkgo biloba extract (EGb 761) in antioxidant protection against myocardial ischemia and reperfusion injury". Biochem Mol Biol Int 1995;35:125-134). Furthermore, this herb has been shown to have great supportive capabilities with regards to the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels within the normal range (Huang, S. Y., Jeng, C., Kao, S. C., Yu, J. J., and Liu, D. Z. "Improved haemorrheological properties by Ginkgo biloba extract (Egb 761) in type 2 diabetes mellitus complicated with retinopathy". Clin.Nutr. 2004;23(4):615-621).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) has several active constituents which have been isolated from the berries and leaves of the bilberry plant, including anthocyanoside flavonoids (anthocyanins), vitamins and pectins, which are found in the berries, and quercetin, catechins, tannins, iridoids, and acids, which are found in the leaves. It is traditionally recommended to promote healthy blood sugar levels as well as healthy insulin production. Bilberry also has excellent anti-oxidant properties due to high levels of anthocyanosides, further increasing the supportive health benefits of this remarkable herb. Regular use of Bilberry helps to support healthy vision as well as the health of the tiny blood capillaries which carry oxygen to the eyes (Bone K. "Bilberry-The vision herb". MediHerb Prof Rev . 1997;59:1-4).
- Chromium picolinate is a mineral supplement and highly absorbable nutritional form of chromium - an essential nutrient for sugar and fat metabolism. The adequate daily dietary intake for chromium is 50 to 200 micrograms, but most diets contain less than 60% of this intake! Chromium has been studied with regards to its supportive action on insulin production. In one controlled study, subjects were administered a placebo or 100 or 500 micrograms of chromium picolinate two times per day for four months. Those subjects receiving 100 micrograms twice per day demonstrated no significant improvements, while the group receiving 500 micrograms twice per day saw significant benefits in the glucose/insulin system (Anderson RA. "Nutritional factors influencing the glucose/insulin system: chromium". J Am Coll Nutr. 1997; 16(5):404-10). (Martin J, Wang Z, Zhang X, Wachtel, D, Volautova J, Matthews D, Cefalu W. "Diabetes Care". Volume 29;8: 2006).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our 'Do No Harm' policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. Individual ingredients are well researched and are natural, safe and effective. Our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offers you peace of mind and is proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Insulate Plus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Insulate Plus is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Insulate Plus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 13+: Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
7. Should I take Insulate Plus with meals or between meals?
We recommend that you take Insulate Plus with meals.
8. In what form does Insulate Plus come?
Insulate Plus comes in a 100% vege capsule.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. What other products would help me?
Insulate Plus may also be combined with Vizu-All Plus, which can be used to safely support visual health and encourage circulation to the eyes, while promoting overall systemic and immune system health.
11. How long until effects are seen?
As with all good tonics, Insulate Plus gets to work immediately and noticeable results may be seen within 3-6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when Insulate Plus is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and consistent discipline are followed.
12. Can I use Insulate Plus along with insulin or prescription diabetic medication?
Yes, you can use Insulate Plus with prescription medicine or insulin injections, but NOT without first consulting your doctor.
13. Does Insulate Plus have any side effects?
No, Insulate Plus does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Insulate Plus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects.
14. Is Insulate Plus suitable for children?
Yes, Insulate Plus is suitable for children ages 6 and up. Children may take Insulate Plus capsules at half the adult dose - i.e. one capsule twice daily. The capsules may be swallowed or they may be opened and the contents mixed with food.
15. Is Insulate Plus recommended for people with existing health issues or a family history of related conditions?
Absolutely, many people will experience positive health benefits from the regular use of these remedies. It is also important to make sure that you follow a healthy lifestyle.
16. How long does a bottle last?
Depending on dosage, one bottle of Insulate Plus will last from 15-30 days.
17. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not been established.