- Does it really work?
- How long has this been on the market?
- What exactly does Focus ADDult do?
- What does Focus ADDult contain?
- Is Focus ADDult approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Focus ADDult come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Focus ADDult have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Focus ADDult™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. We use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Focus ADDult do?
Focus ADDult is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal adult ADD remedy specifically formulated to relieve the symptoms of ADD in teens and adults. Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, Focus ADDult has been used for many years to safely maintain optimal mental focus and the ability to concentrate, and improve attention span and memory function in adults with ADD without side effects or sedation.
4. What does Focus ADDult contain?
Focus ADDult is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is traditionally used as a tonic to support a healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to facilitate mental clarity, attention span, concentration, healthy brain function, and a balanced mood. Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica improves cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all-around tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that, like Centella asiatica, Rosemary can promote healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF) (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50). In addition, recent laboratory analysis has found that Rosemary contains acetyl-cholinesterase inhibitors, chemicals that prevent the breakdown of acetylcholine in the brain (al-Sereiti MR, Abu-Amer KM, Sen P. Pharmacology of rosemary [Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.] and its therapeutic potentials. Indian J Exp Biol. 1999;37:124-130). Acetylcholine is a brain chemical which is involved in memory functioning, and deficiency in this chemical has been linked to serious mental diseases affecting memory.
- Red ginseng (Also known as Panax ginseng and Korean ginseng) is one of the most prized and expensive Chinese herbs. A three-month study showed a significant increase in subjective "quality-of-life" scores among ginseng users (Marasco C, Vargas R, Salas V, Begona I. Double-blind study of a multivitamin complexes supplemented with ginseng extract. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 1996;22:323-329). Similarly, college-aged volunteers who took 100 mg of ginseng twice daily for 12 weeks experienced a statistical improvement in the speed at which they were able to perform mathematical calculations (D'Angelo R, Grimaldi M, Caravaggi M, et al. A double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study on the effect of a standardized ginseng extract on psychomotor performance in healthy volunteers. J Ethnopharmacol. 1986;16:15-22). Soviet scientist Dr. Brekham identified it as a superior adaptogen that normalizes body functions, reduces stress and prevents disease (Brekham, I.I. Eleutherococcus. Leningrad: Nauka Publishing House. 1968). Further studies demonstrated that mice fed with Panax ginseng were able to learn tasks quicker, perform at a faster rate, and make fewer mistakes (Iljutjecok, R.J., Tjaplygina, S.R. "The Effect of a Preparation of Eleutherococcus Senticosus on Memory in Mice." The Dept. of Physiology, Academy of Sciences of the Soviet Union, Novosibirsk. 1978). Panax ginseng should not be confused with either Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) or American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius).
- White ginseng is from the same plant as red ginseng but is dried.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for vegans and lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Focus ADDult approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Focus ADDult is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Focus ADDult follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and sip slowly. Alternatively, hold bottle upside down and drop directly into the mouth.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 12-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Special instructions: Due to its supportive effect on mental clarity and alertness, take the last dose at least 3 hours prior to bedtime.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Brain Tonic™ to safely and effectively relieve mental fatigue and increase alertness.
7. In what form does Focus ADDult come?
Focus ADDult comes in a concentrated tincture formula that can be mixed with water or a favorite juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Best results are achieved when Focus ADDult is used consistently alongside lifestyle factors such as diet, health, sufficient sleep, and fitness levels. These all play a part in maintaining overall healthy cognitive functioning and contribute to good health and well-being.
10. How long until support is seen?
While some people experience an immediate effect, an overall sense of mental alertness is usually noted during the first three weeks of consistent usage. In some cases, it may take a little longer for Focus ADDult to operate in a supportive capacity to a healthy brain and nervous system.
11. Does Focus ADDult have any side effects?
No. Focus ADDult does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients in Focus ADDult have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Focus ADDult at full adult dosage (0.50 mL three times daily) will last 40 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.