1. Does it really work?
Fatigue Fighter has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Fatigue Fighter do?
Fatigue Fighter is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy that can be used consistently to safely support healthy energy levels, stamina and endurance.
Fatigue Fighter contains a selection of herbs for healthy energy - known for their supportive function in maintaining natural health and energy levels, as well as balanced metabolism, stamina, endurance and routine, healthy performance without stimulants or caffeine. Fatigue Fighter can make all the difference, without compromising health and without the risk of serious side effects.
4. What does Fatigue Fighter contain?
Fatigue Fighter is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic for supporting energy, circulation, and natural vitality, and for acting as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. Randomized controlled trial of Eleuthero for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to maintain the body's natural ability to deal with stress. (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121).
- Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is one of the most well-respected adaptogenic energy herbs in Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Active constituents of Centella asiatica are the minerals Calcium, Selenium and Iron - as well as the vitamins Ascorbic Acid and Beta Carotene. Studies have also researched the effect of Centella asiatica on healthy energy levels and stamina. (Winston, D., Maimes, S., "Adaptogens: Herbs For Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief", 2007, pp. 226-7).
- Olive leaf extract (Olea europea) has energy promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games - a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europea include flavonoids (beneficial anti-oxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables) Studies have investigated the anti-oxidant properties of this herb. (Benavente-Garcia O , Castillo J , Lorente J , Ortuno A , Del Rio JA . "Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves". Food Chem . 2000;68:457-462).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Fatigue Fighter approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Fatigue Fighter is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Fatigue Fighter follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Fatigue Fighter?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 6+: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily.
Special instructions: Since Fatigue Fighter benefits healthy energy levels, the third dose should not be taken less than 3 hours before bedtime.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
7. In what form does Fatigue Fighter come?
Fatigue Fighter comes in a convenient tincture drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Over time (usually 3-5 weeks), Fatigue Fighter will act in a supportive capacity to maintain healthy energy levels and stamina. Best results are achieved when Fatigue Fighter is used consistently.
10. How long until support is seen?
This may vary, due to a number of influential factors. However, many individuals respond to natural energy tonics such as Fatigue Fighter in as early as one week.
11. Does Fatigue Fighter have any side effects?
No, Fatigue Fighter does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Fatigue Fighter have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Fatigue Fighter at full adult dosage (0.25 mL three times daily) will last approximately 80 days.
13. Is Fatigue Fighter safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.