1. Does it really work?
AdrenoBoost has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does AdrenoBoost do?
AdrenoBoost is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy. AdrenoBoost can be used consistently for adrenal support and to maintain systemic balance in the endocrine system and healthy cortisol hormone levels.
4. What does AdrenoBoost contain?
AdrenoBoost is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) is highly respected and prized as a natural energy tonic to support energy, circulation, and natural vitality and to act as an overall systemic supporter. Eleuthero is also an excellent supportive tonic for healthy adrenal hormones. In a recent study, Eleuthero was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al.Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue. Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). Eleuthero has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body's natural ability to deal with stress. (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress. Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis has been researched for its tonic effects on the immune system and healthy energy levels.
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceous) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in supporting a healthy immune system. (Wang DC. "Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte". Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989; 11:180-183). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids. (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. "Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them". Eur pat 441278 A1; 1994). (Lin LZ, He XG, Lindenmaier M, et al. "Liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry study of the flavonoids of the roots of Astragalus mongholicus and A. membranaceus". J Chromatogr A. 2000;876:87-95). (Sun Y, Hersh E, Lee SL, McLaughlin M, Loo T, Mavligit G. "Preliminary observations on the effects of the Chinese medicinal herbs Astragalus membranaceus and Ligustrum lucidum on lymphocyte blastogenic responses". J Biol Response Mod . 1983; 2:227-237).
- Ashwagandha(Withania somnifera) is a shrub that has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda, a health system from India. (Withania somnifora. Thorne Research, Inc. http://www.thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/9/2/211.pdf. Accessed August 7, 2012.) After testing an ashwagandha extract on laboratory rats, scientists learned that this plant has adaptogenic properties. (Bhattacharya SK, Muruganandam AV. “Adaptogenic Activity of Withania somnifera: an Experimental Study Using a Rat Model...”Pharmacology, Biochemistry, and Behavior. Accessed August 7, 2012.)
- Licorice(Glycyrrhiza glabra) is an herb that has been studied for its effects on body fat, the immune system, and indigestion. In a study, the immune activities of mice were supported after the mice were given compounds from licorice. (Hong YK et al. “Effects of Glycyrrhiza Glabra Polysaccharides on Immune and Antioxidant Activities in High-Fat Mice.” International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 2009; 45 (1): 61-4. Accessed August 7, 2012.)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) is an herb that’s often used as a spice in food and as a flavoring in drinks. In a study done in the U.S., scientists found that ginger could promote feelings of fullness in men. (Mansour MS et al. “Ginger Consumption Enhances the Thermic Effect of Food and Promotes Feelings of Satiety Without Affecting Metabolic and Hormonal Parameters in Overweight Men: A Pilot Study.” [published online ahead of print April 5 2007] Metabolism. 2012. Accessed August 7, 2012.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is AdrenoBoost approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since AdrenoBoost is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). AdrenoBoost follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use AdrenoBoost?
Dilute drops in 1/4 cup of water.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Children 6-11: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily.
Caution: Do not use within 4 hours of bedtime. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Not recommended for people with Cushings Disease, hyperadrenocorticism or together with stimulant drugs or caffeine.
7. In what form does AdrenoBoost come?
AdrenoBoost is a concentrated tincture which comes in convenient drop formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to support health of the endocrine system and adrenal glands.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) AdrenoBoost will act in a supportive capacity to healthy adrenal glands and support a healthy endocrine system, and cortisol levels with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when AdrenoBoost is used consistently.
11. Does AdrenoBoost have any side effects?
No, AdrenoBoost does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of AdrenoBoost have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of AdrenoBoost at full adult dosage (0.50 mL three times daily) will last approximately 40 days.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.