- Does it really work?
- How long has this been on the market?
- What exactly does Focus Formula do?
- What does Focus Formula contain?
- Is Focus Formula approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Focus Formula?
- In what form does Focus Formula come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Focus Formula have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Focus Formula has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards.We use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Focus Formula do?
Focus Formula is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve the symptoms of ADD/ADHD without the use of stimulants. Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine for both children and adults, Focus Formula has been used for many years to safely and effectively relieve the symptoms of ADHD without the unnecessary risk and possibly devastating side effects of psychiatric drugs. It's a complex calmative remedy that contains a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in improving concentration, memory, and attention span, as well as calming mood swings, emotional outbursts, aggression, restlessness and overactive minds.
4. What does Focus Formula contain?
Focus Formula is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Ginkgo biloba is an extremely effective herb used in traditional Chinese medicine and derived from one of the oldest trees on earth. Ginkgo biloba is native to the Far East and has been grown in temple gardens for thousands of years. Recent studies have indicated its effectiveness in maintaining the functioning of a healthy circulatory system, particularly in older patients with age-related memory loss and forgetfulness (Rai GS, Shovlin C, Wesnes KA. Curr Med Res Opin 1991;12:350-355; Oken BS, Storzbach DM, Kaye JA. Arch Neurol. 1998;55:1409-1415; Le Bars PL, Kieser M, Itil KZ. Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2000;11:230-237). Ginkgo biloba is one of the top-selling herbal medicines in Europe and is in the top five of all prescriptions written in France and Germany. Active ingredients include flavone glycosides (including ginkgolide), bioflavins, sitosterol, lactones and anthocyanin.
- Scutellaria laterifolia (Skullcap) has been traditionally used as an effective nerve tonic. It helps to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributes to the maintenance of a healthy attitude. Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals. Scutellaria lateriflora was recently studied with regards to its supportive ability on relaxed mood and calmness (Wolfson P, Hoffmann DL. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Phytos Inc., San Anselmo, Calif., USA. Altern Ther Health Med. 2003 Mar-Apr;9(2):74-8.).
- Matricaria recutita (German chamomile) was traditionally used to help relieve occasional simple nervous tension. This herb helps to gently soothe and lessen frustration caused by common everyday overwork and fatigue. Active ingredients include volatile oil, flavonoids, valerianic acid, coumarins, tannins, salicylates and cyanogenic glycosides.
- Centella asiatica (Gotu kola) is found wild in moist areas throughout Africa and Asia. This herb is traditionally used as a tonic to support the healthy brain and nervous system. Centella asiatica is recommended to support brain functions such as mental clarity and healthy memory, as well as to maintain a balanced mood. This medicinal herb is so highly respected in Ayurvedic medicine for its effect on the mind that it is even said to increase knowledge of Brahman, the supreme reality! Centella asiatica is also a favorite food of elephants and, as we all know, elephants never forget! Recent studies have suggested that Centella asiatica supports cerebral blood flow (CBF) and circulation in general (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38[1 Pt 1]:46-50), thereby allowing oxygen-rich blood to penetrate deep into the brain. Studies have also suggested that this herb may be beneficial as a mood tonic (Bradwejn J, Zhou Y, Koszycki D, Shlik J. J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2000;20:680-684).
- Avena sativa is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine, as well as in modern herbalism. Avena sativa is invaluable in alleviating common nervous irritability that can sometimes ruin your day. Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, vitamins B1, B2, D, and E, carotene, and wheat protein.
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) is used both traditionally and in modern herbalism to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Urtica urens also helps to maintain the good disposition of the circulatory system in a healthy body. Active ingredients are histamine, formic acid, acetylcholine (important in maintaining healthy memory functioning), glucoquinones, minerals, vitamins A, B and C, and tannins.
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is indigenous to the Cedarberg Mountains of Cape Town, South Africa, and is not found anywhere else in the world! It helps to maintain blood sugar levels already within the normal range, as well as supporting healthy cardiovascular function. Rooibos contains magnesium, zinc, and iron, all of which assist in maintaining a healthy nervous system. Zinc and iron, in particular, support natural systemic balance in the brain, promoting standard consistency and normal functioning of the nervous system. In an animal study, the protective effects of Aspalathus linearis, against damage to the central nervous system (CNS) were investigated. Chronic Rooibos tea administration helped the animal body to naturally resist age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in several regions of the rat brain (Inanami O, Asanuma T, Inukai N, Jin T, Shimokawa S, Kasai N, Nakano M, Sato F, Kuwabara M. "The suppression of age-related accumulation of lipid peroxides in rat brain by administration of Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis)". Faculty of Agriculture, Iwate University, Morioka, Japan. Neurosci Lett. 1995 Aug 18;196(1-2):85-8.).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Focus Formula approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Focus Formula is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Focus Formula follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a pharmaceutical-graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Focus Formula?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice and sip slowly. Alternatively, drop directly into the mouth with dropper.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 10-14: Take 0.25 mL 3 times daily after meals.
Children 6-9: Take 1 drop per year of age 3 times daily after meals.
7. In what form does Focus Formula come?
Focus Formula comes in a concentrated tincture formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Best results are achieved when Focus Formula is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet are followed, especially in the case of younger children with vulnerable and developing brains.
10. How long until support is seen?
Like all good herbal tonics, an initial effect should be seen within a few days. With continued use, the benefits of Focus Formula should become more and more apparent over time. Some people take longer than others to respond, depending on various factors. In this case, perseverance is recommended, as with regular use, definite improvement should be noted within 3 to 6 weeks, although some people respond more quickly.
11. Does Focus Formula have any side effects?
No. Focus Formula does not have any side effects, as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients in Focus Formula have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Focus Formula at full adult dosage (0.50 mL 3 times daily) will last approximately 39 days. For children under the age of 15, one bottle will last longer, as fewer drops are used daily.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.