- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does SOS HistaDrops do?
- What does SOS HistaDrops contain?
- Is SOS HistaDrops approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does SOS HistaDrops come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Do SOS HistaDrops have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
SOS HistaDrops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does SOS HistaDrops do?
SOS HistaDrops combines natural ingredients known for their ability to maintain balance in the immune system and to support histamine levels within the normal range - supporting clear eyes, noses and easy breathing. SOS HistaDrops can be used by both children and adults.
4. What does SOS HistaDrops contain?
SOS HistaDrops contains the following natural herbal ingredients in fast-acting tincture form:
- Extract of Nettle (stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) and/or dwarf nettle (Urtica urens)) has been used for many centuries in folk medicine to support clear eyes and noses. Modern research has recently supported its traditional use. (Mittman, P. "Randomized, double-blind study of freeze-dried Urtica dioica in the treatment of allergic rhinitis." Planta Med 1990;56(1):44-47 ). It is a rich source of quercitin, a flavonoid known to support histamine balance. (Taskila, K., Saarinen, J. V., Harvima, I. T., and Harvima, R. J. "Histamine and LTC4 in stinging nettle-induced urticaria." Allergy 2000;55(7):680-681.)
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata) has a long history of traditional use in the support of respiratory health. Plantago has been approved by the German Commission E to maintain clear throats and healthy mucous membranes and is extremely effective in soothing the respiratory tract. (Wegener T, Kraft K. "Plantain (Plantago lanceolata L.): anti-inflammatory action in upper respiratory tract infections". Wien Med Wochenschr 1999;149(8-10):211-216.)
- Allium cepa (30C) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and which has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Ars iod (30C) is also formulated to support respiratory health, healthy chests and easy breathing.
5. Is SOS HistaDrops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since SOS HistaDrops is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). SOS HistaDrops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water every 2-3 hours as needed.
Children 3-11: Take 1 drop per year of age every 2-3 hours as needed.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding try HayFever Fighter™ to safely and effectively relieve symptoms of hay fever and other allergies - sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose.
7. In what form does SOS HistaDrops come?
SOS HistaDrops comes in a fast-acting concentrated tincture formula that can be mixed with your favorite juice.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
SOS HistaDrops is taken when needed for on-the-spot support. It comes in convenient drop formula, making it easy to adjust the dosage for adults and children of different ages.
10. How long until support is seen?
Like all natural tonics, SOS HistaDrops gets to work quickly, and results may be noted as soon as 10-15 minutes. Some people may require a second dose after about 30 minutes.
11. Do SOS HistaDrops have any side effects?
No, SOS HistaDrops does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of SOS HistaDrops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 59 mL bottle of SOS HistaDrops will last approximately 1 month, depending on age and frequency of use.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. Pregnant women can use our Triple Complex BronchoSoothe™ as an alternative.