- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Prostate Dr. do?
- What does Prostate Dr. contain?
- Is Prostate Dr. approved by the FDA?
- How do you know if you have a prostate problem?
- Is this product helpful after prostate cancer?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Prostate Dr. come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- What is the shelf life?
- How often should I take it and why?
- How long until results are seen?
- Does Prostate Dr. have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take it with prescription medications for prostate?
1. Does it really work?
Prostate Dr. has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Prostate Dr. do?
Prostate Dr. is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve the symptoms of BPH and improve the health and functioning of the prostate gland. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Prostate Dr. is a unique and proprietary blend of three highly effective herbal remedies specifically chosen for their immune support properties and their promotion of prostate health.
Prostate Dr. is presented in handy form for absorption into the system. Used regularly, Prostate Dr. will also prevent recurrent episodes of BPH and prostate problems.
4. What does Prostate Dr. contain?
Prostate Dr. is a 100% natural herbal formula that contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) is recommended to support prostate health. Clinical studies have revealed that Epilobium parviflorum has an inflammation-inhibiting and healing effect on acute and chronic inflammation of the prostate and can help to reduce the gland to its normal size. It is recommended that all men over the age of 50 take this herb regularly as a preventative and to maintain prostate and bladder health.
- Saw palmetto (Sabal serrulata) is an herb with plant sterols (including beta- sitosterol) as well as various fatty acids. Recent clinical studies have suggested that Sabal serrulata can be as effective as finasteride in relieving certain symptoms of BPH and in reducing the DHT levels thought to be associated with BPH occurrence. The main active ingredients are the plant sterols (including beta-sitosterol) as well as various fatty acids. Together they are responsible for not only reducing inflammation in the prostate gland, but also for the promotion of hormone production involved in maintaining male sexual health and therefore also the health of the prostate gland.
- African potato extract (Hypoxis rooperi) is a plant that has been found to be genetically over 300,000 years old. Because of this, it has not been genetically modified or engineered. Hypoxis rooperi is traditionally used to strengthen the immune system, treat testicular tumors, prostate hypertrophy and urinary infections. The activity of Hypoxis rooperi against BPH is ascribed to phytosterol glycosides, mainly B-sytosterol.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Prostate Dr. approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Prostate Dr. is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Prostate Dr. follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do you know if you have a prostate problem?
Many symptoms of BPH stem from obstruction of the urethra and gradual loss of bladder function, which results in incomplete emptying of the bladder. The symptoms of BPH vary, but the most common ones involve changes or problems with urination, such as a hesitant, interrupted, weak stream; urgency and leaking or dribbling; or more frequent urination, especially at night.
The size of the prostate does not always determine how severe the obstruction or the symptoms will be. You may first notice symptoms of BPH yourself, or your doctor may find that your prostate is enlarged during a routine checkup. When BPH is suspected, you may be referred to a urologist, a doctor who specializes in problems of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system.
7. Is this product helpful after prostate cancer?
Prostate Dr. is fine for use even after prostate cancer to promote continued prostate health. The ingredients in Prostate Dr. are often used as a healthy tonic and adjunct to conventional cancer treatments to promote immune functioning and the health of the prostate gland. Always remember that it is important to inform your doctor when adding herbal remedies to your existing treatment plan.
8. What is the proper dosage?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults (Male): Take 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Maintenance amount: For men 50+, take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Prostate Dr. has been especially formulated to address prostate health associated with the normal aging process in men. Do not combine with finasteride or other medications used to treat the prostate. In these cases, try our homeopathic ProState Relief™ to safely and effectively relieve urgency and frequent urination in men.
9. In what form does Prostate Dr. come?
Prostate Dr. comes in a concentrated tincture drop formula for fast relief.
10. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
11. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.
12. How often should I take it and why?
You should take 0.50 mL of Prostate Dr. in a little water 3 times per day. For continuing support, it is recommended that all men over 50 should take 0.25 mL in a little water 2-3 times daily.
13. How long until results are seen?
Prostate Dr. will begin to support the prostate gland almost immediately. Further systemic support should be noted as time progresses. Prostate Dr. contains all-natural herbs in concentrated medicinal extract. It is important that it be taken regularly to promote prostate health. Results should be noted within a 3-8 week period. However, because individual results may vary, it is recommended that at least a 12 week trial be completed before assessing results.
14. Does Prostate Dr. have any side effects?
No, Prostate Dr. does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal.
15. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Prostate Dr. will last approximately 40 days.
16. Can I take it with prescription medications for prostate?
Prostate Dr. may not be taken together with finasteride prescription drugs for the prostate (e.g. Proscar), but may be taken with Flomax and Cardura. However, it is always recommended that you discuss this with your doctor as a precaution