- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does MoodCalm do?
- What does MoodCalm contain?
- Is MoodCalm approved by the FDA?
- How do I use MoodCalm?
- In what form does MoodCalm come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does MoodCalm have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Does MoodCalm have any counter indications?
- For what ages is MoodCalm appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
MoodCalm has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does MoodCalm do?
MoodCalm is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve manic behavior, including reducing extreme mood swings, uncharacteristic behavior and agitation, as well as anger outbursts - without the potentially dangerous side effects associated with many psychiatric drugs.
Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, MoodCalm is a FDA-registered OTC medicine that helps the body and mind maintain equilibrium naturally, safely and temporarily reducing extreme emotional highs and lows. The formula works quickly to soothe the nervous system and promote a calm, balanced and stable mood.
4. What does MoodCalm contain?
MoodCalm contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Kali phos (D6) is one of 12 biochemic tissue salts, introduced by Dr. Schussler in the late nineteenth century. This remedy was proved by Dr. Allen, and is suited to those who become introverted and solitary, tense, and uncommunicative when unwell. Physical symptoms are acute fatigue following an inability to stay still. Symptoms improve with rest, sleep, and gentle movement.
- Nat sulph (D6) is found naturally in seawater and in the waters of hot springs. Medicinally, Glauber's salt was mostly used as a laxative since the beginning of the eighteenth century. This salt was introduced as one of the 12 Schussler salts. Nat sulph is specifically beneficial to those who, when well, are even-keeled and sensible, but when unwell, fluctuate terribly to either end of the spectrum.
- Tarentula (6C) is used to suit those who tend to become hyperactive with impatience that borders on angst, a sense of urgency, and a feeling of being unable to sit still. When sick, they still wish to be on-the-go. This hyperactivity prevents them from resting, which frequently extends the period of convalescence. Symptoms tend to worsen with noise. Those who tend to have rapid extreme mood swings and who may be manipulative would benefit from Tarentula.
- Hyoscyamus niger (6C) is beneficial for those who tend to be irritable and slightly hysterical. They may commonly give in to restlessness, make irrelevant answers, or talk of imaginary doings and grand plans. People who are highly suspicious or have the tendency to laugh at everything would benefit from Hyoscyamus.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
MoodCalm is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). MoodCalm contains no gluten, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is MoodCalm approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations MoodCalm and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use MoodCalm?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets every 30 minutes.
Special instructions: Dosage may be repeated as needed for immediate support for up to 10 doses.
MoodCalm is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Caution: Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does MoodCalm come?
MoodCalm is presented in small dissolvable tablets that are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to soothe the nervous system and promote a calm, balanced and stable mood.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on physiological composition and other circumstances. Most will see results after 3-5 doses. Effectiveness is greatly increased if the recommendations are followed regarding adequate rest, sufficient sleep, and a healthy diet.
11. Does MoodCalm have any side effects?
No, MoodCalm does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of MoodCalm have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of MoodCalm contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
13. Does MoodCalm have any counter indications?
This remedy will not interact adversely with any prescription drugs. However, strong mint-flavored candy should be avoided, as this may reduce effectiveness of the remedy.
14. For what ages is MoodCalm appropriate?
MoodCalm is safe for all ages.
15. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, MoodCalm is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding