1. Does it really work?
Bio-Oxidate Defense has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. Why use Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy. Especially formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine, Bio-Oxidate Defense can be used consistently to safely support cell integrity. Containing a selection of herbs high in anti-oxidant properties, the ingredients of Bio-Oxidate Defense are well-known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy cellular processes.
4. What does Bio-Oxidate Defense contain?
Bio-Oxidate Defense contains the following ingredients:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) is an herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. It is used as a supportive tonic and has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur, and systemic SOD can therefore help to promote health. (Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. "Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea". J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114-7). Due to its high vitamin and mineral content, Rooibos can promote healthy cell metabolism. These minerals can also be beneficial as a promotional tonic for the immune system. Rooibos is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. (Nakano M, Itoh Y, Mizuno T, Nakashima H. "Polysaccharide from Aspalathus linearis with strong anti-HIV activity". Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 1997;61:267-71). (Nakano M, Nakashima H, Itoh Y. "Anti-human immunodeficiency virus activity of oligosaccharides from rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) extracts in vitro". Leukemia 1997;11(Suppl. 3):128-30.)
- Grape seed extract (vitis vinifera) is a potent source of proanthocyanidins and of pycnogenols a naturally powerful antioxidant. The way in which these versatile compounds are distinct from flavonoids is their simple chemical structure, which allows them to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream. OPC’s are also active against both fat and water-soluble oxidants. (Simonetti P, Ciappellano S, Gardana C, Bramati L, Pietta P. "Procyanidins from Vitis vinifera seeds: in vivo effects on oxidative stress". J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Oct 9;50(21):6217-21). Grape seed extract has also been studied for its promotion of skin cell renewal. (Agarwal C, Singh RP, Dhanalakshmi S, Agarwal R. "Anti-angiogenic efficacy of grape seed extract in endothelial cells". Oncol Rep. 2004 Mar;11(3):681-5). Grape seed extract has also been investigated for its affect on free radicals and thus its promotion of health. (Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Stohs SJ, Das DK, Ray SD, Kuszynski CA, Joshi SS, Pruess HG. "Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention". Toxicology. 2000 Aug 7;148(2-3):187-97).
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) is the tea plant, the plant species whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. White tea, green tea, oolong and black tea are all harvested from this species, but are processed differently to attain different levels of oxidation. Green tea contains high levels of substances called catechin polyphenols, known to possess strong antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, antitumorigenic, and even antibiotic properties. (Snow JM. Camellia sinensi (L.) Kuntze (Theaceae). J Botanical Medicine. 1995; Autumn:28-32). Green tea has also been investigated for its positive effect on aging skin. (Chiu AE, Chan JL, Kern DG, et al. "Double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial of green tea extracts in the clinical and histologic appearance of photoaging skin". Dermatol Surg. 2005;31:855-860; discussion 860). Green tea extract has also been studied in recent times for its ability to help address lipid imbalances in the blood. (Maron DJ, Lu GP, Cai NS, et al. "Cholesterol-lowering effect of a theaflavin-enriched green tea extract: a randomized controlled trial". Arch Intern Med. 2003;163:1448-53).
- Resveratrol is a naturally occurring hydroxystilbene identified in over seventy plant species. Based on animal, in vitro, and preliminary study, resveratrol may have various anti-aging effects and may increase lifespan. (Resveratrol has been shown to activate sirtuins, compounds that may increase cell survival. (Howitz KT, Bitterman KJ, Cohen HY, Lamming DW, Lavu S, Wood JG, Zipkin RE, Chung P, Kisielewski A, Zhang LL, Scherer B, Sinclair DA. "Small molecule activators of sirtuins extend Saccharomyces cerevisiae lifespan." Nature. 2003 Sep 11;425(6954):191-6. Epub 2003 Aug 24). Resveratrol has also been shown in animal study to increase stress resistance, specifically to oxidative stress.(Gruber J, Tang SY, Halliwell B. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2007 Apr;1100:530-42. "Evidence for a trade-off between survival and fitness caused by resveratrol treatment of Caenorhabditis elegans." National University of Singapore University Hall, Lee Kong Chian Wing, UHL no. 05-02G, 21 Lower Kent Ridge Road, Singapore).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is Bio-Oxidate Defense approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Bio-Oxidate Defense is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements,
and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Bio-Oxidate Defense follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an
FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a
Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest
degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults: Take 2 capsules 3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
7. In what form does Bio-Oxidate Defense come?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is presented in a 100% veggie-capsule form.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
Use Bio-Oxidate Defense regularly to support the body’s ability to fight harmful free radicals, and thereby help maintain routine performance of bodily systems and encourage a slower hand of time.
10. When will improvement be seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Many individuals experience systemic support within the first week. However, over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Bio-Oxidate Defense will act in a supportive capacity to cellular health and harmony
11. Does Bio-Oxidate Defense have any side effects?
No, Bio-Oxidate Defense does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients of Bio-Oxidate Defense have a high safety profile and are very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Bio-Oxidate Defense contains 60 capsules. At full adult dosage (2 capsules three times daily), a bottle will last 10 days.
13. For what ages is Bio-Oxidate Defense appropriate?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% natural herbal remedy formulated for adults.