1. Does it really work?
Vizu-All Plus™ has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Vizu-All Plus do?
Vizu-All Plus is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. In addition to your vitamin supplements, Vizu-All Plus can be used consistently to safely support visual health and maintain healthy circulation to the eyes, while promoting overall systemic and immune system health.
4. What does Vizu-All Plus contain?
Vizu-All Plus is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its supeoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur and systemic SOD can therefore help to maintain visual health. (Kim, S. Y., J. S. Kwak, J. P. Shin and S. H. Lee (1998). "The protection of the retina from ischemic injury by the free radical scavenger EGb 761 and zinc in the cat retina." Ophthalmologica 212(4): 268-74). Its high mineral content, (Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride) have great benefit with regards to eye health. ("A randomized, placebo-controlled, clinical trial of high-dose supplementation with vitamins C and E, beta carotene, and zinc for age- related macular degeneration and vision loss: AREDS report no. 8." Arch Ophthalmol 119(10): 1417-36).
- Kankerbossie (Sutherlandia frutescens) contains the active ingredients canavanine, pinitol, and the amino acid GABA. Recent research has confirmed the adaptogenic properties of Sutherlandia as well as its anti-oxidant effects. (Swaffer et al. 1995, Crooks and Rosenthal, 1994, Ostlund and Sherman, 1996).
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) is the main ingredient in Vizu-All Plus. Use of Bilberry dates back to World War II, when pilots in Britain's Royal Air Force reported that a good dose of bilberry jam just before a mission improved their night vision, often dramatically! After the war, medical researchers investigated the constituents of bilberry and found a group of active chemicals called anthocyanosides. These naturally occurring antioxidants appear to have numerous potentially important actions within the eye. (Cluzel C, Bastide P, Wegman R, et al. "Enzymatic activities of retina and anthocyanoside extracts of Vaccinium myrtillus" (lactate dehydrogenase, alpha-hydroxybutyrate dehydrogenase, 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase, alpha-glycerophosphate dehydrogenase, 5-nucleotidase, phosphoglucose isomerase [translated from French]. Biochem Pharmacol. 1970;19:2295-2302). In addition, Vaccinium myrtillus has been shown to be of great benefit with regards to supporting eye health when particular underlying conditions are present. (Perossini, M. et al. 1987. "Diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy therapy with Vacciniuum myrtillus anthocyanosides" (Tegens): Double blind placebo controlled clinical trial. Ann Ottalmol Clin Ocul 113:1173).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Vizu-All Plus approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Vizu-All Plus is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Vizu-All Plus follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL in 1/4 cup of water or juice 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Consult your doctor before making any changes or additions to your medical program, especially if you are already using prescription medicines.
7. In what form does Vizu-All Plus come?
Vizu-All Plus is taken internally and comes in convenient, concentrated and easily absorbable tincture formula and easily diluted in a little juice or water.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Best results are achieved when Vizu-All Plus is used consistently and the recommendations regarding eye hygiene are followed.
10. How long until support is seen?
Due to the fast absorption into the body by means of a tincture formula, results are often seen within 24-48 hours. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Vizu-All Plus will continue to act in a supportive capacity while supporting visual health and vitality in the eye, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does Vizu-All Plus have any side effects?
No, Vizu-All Plus does not have any side effects, as it is 100% natural and herbal. The ingredients in Vizu-All Plus have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Vizu-All Plus will last approximately 40 days depending on usage.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established.