- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does AllergiClear do?
- What does AllergiClear contain?
- Is AllergiClear approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does AllergiClear come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does AllergiClear have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
AllergiClear has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does AllergiClear do?
AllergiClear is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural remedy that has been specially formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to relieve symptoms of allergies and hay fever while improving overall resistance to allergens. It safely and effectively decreases dependence on antihistamine drugs, eliminating the risk of side effects often associated with conventional OTC allergy products, including drowsiness, constipation and stomach upset, and dry mouth.
AllergiClear decreases allergic reactions to airborne allergens and improves respiratory health, helping you to become allergy-free, and soothing and improving the health and functioning of mucous membranes.
4. What does AllergiClear contain?
AllergiClear contains the following natural ingredients:
- Quercetin is a well-known flavonoid that is usually found mostly in onions and apples and is considered to be a 'building block' for other flavonoids. Flavonoids are important and powerful antioxidants found in fruits, vegetables and herbs and can also reduce inflammation, boost immunity, strengthen blood vessels and improve circulation. Quercetin is known for its ability to block the release of histamine, thereby preventing allergy symptoms like swollen nasal passages, congestion, sneezing, watery eyes and itchiness in the eyes and nose. Other benefits include reduced risk of heart disease, stroke and cataracts, anticancer properties and the ability to promote stable blood sugar levels (Remberg P, Björk L, Hedner T, Sterner O."Characteristics, clinical effect profile and tolerability of a nasal spray preparation of Artemisia abrotanum L. for allergic rhinitis." Department of Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry, Lund University, Lund, Sweden. Phytomedicine. 2004 Jan;11(1):36-42).
- Eyebright (Euphrasia officinalis) has been used since the Middle Ages to reduce eye inflammations. It may be used topically but is very beneficial when taken internally to reduce watery, painful and itchy eyes caused by colds and allergies. Other benefits include the maintenance of good vision and eye health (Stoss M, Michels C, Peter E, Beutke R, Gorter RW. "Prospective cohort trial of Euphrasia single-dose eye drops in conjunctivitis." Witwatersrand University, Johannesburg, South Africa. J Altern Complement Med. 2000 Dec;6(6):499-508).
- Silicea (6C) is a homeopathic remedy used for a variety of purposes, including the expulsion of toxins from the body. Silicea acts as a natural cleanser and purifier and will also eliminate all foreign matter in the body. For this reason, Silicea should not be used by individuals with any type of prosthesis, metal plates, pins or artificial tubes in the body.
- Nat mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that has an excellent effect in reducing and preventing runny nose, hay fever and other conditions linked to inflamed and watery mucus membranes. Other benefits include promoting feelings of well-being and reducing anger and irritability.
- Kali mur (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt with a wonderful, soothing decongestant and anti-inflammatory effect, helping to prevent the secondary infections of allergic rhinitis (sinusitis, bronchitis and other respiratory tract infections). Regular use of Kali mur is also beneficial in improving liver functioning, as a glandular tonic and to strengthen blood and nerve tissue.
- Calc fluor (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that helps to support, tone and maintain elasticity in all cells and body tissues. It is beneficial for those who are lactose intolerant or have a dairy allergy. Studies have shown that regular use of Calc fluor can assist in supporting and strengthening the respiratory system.
- Calc phos (6C) is also a biochemic tissue salt and a natural component of all fluids in the body. It offers a range of benefits and is commonly used as a general tonic, especially in the support of skin health.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is AllergiClear approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since AllergiClear is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). AllergiClear follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 12+: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily.
Children 6-12: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex BronchoSoothe™ to open the airways and promote respiratory health.
7. In what form does AllergiClear come?
AllergiClear comes in veggie capsules.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
Use AllergiClear regularly as a long-term supportive and tonic strategy.
10. How long until support is seen?
As with all effective tonics, results will be gradual and response times will vary from person to person depending on a variety of individual factors. Some people notice a big difference within the first month, while for others it may take slightly longer.
11. Does AllergiClear have any side effects?
No, AllergiClear does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of AllergiClear have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of AllergiClear will last approximately 3 weeks at the adult dose. For children it will last longer.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.