1. Does it really work?
K-OK Kiddie Calmer has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does K-OK Kiddie Calmer do?
K-OK Kiddie Calmer is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to relieve shyness, nervousness and common worry in children.
4. What does K-OK Kiddie Calmer contain?
K-OK Kiddie Calmer contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Silica (6C) is well respected as a homeopathic remedy for timid and fretful children. It may also be recommended for individuals who are sensitive to certain substances and prone to feeling ‘run down’. People who need this remedy are usually nervous, shy, refined, and fragile, with a strong desire for sweets.
- Aconite (6C) is a proven homoeopathic remedy that is manufactured from the herb commonly known as Monkshood. Aconite is used homeopathically for its calming and settling properties and assists with the body’s natural ability to soothe common fear and promote balanced mood, which helps support overcoming shyness in children. Aconite is also recommended to help lessen restlessness, nervousness and agitation. (Alibeu JP, Jobert J. Aconite in homeopathic relief of postoperative pain and agitation in children. Pediatrie (Bucur). 1990;45:465-466).
K-OK Kiddie Calmer is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is K-OK Kiddie Calmer approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations K-OK Kiddie Calmer and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use K-OK Kiddie Calmer?
Chew or dissolve these very small, pleasant-tasting pilules directly in the mouth. Alternatively, for small babies, crush pilules and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 5 pilules 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
Special instructions: Dosage may be increased to 4 times daily if needed. An initial period of 12-16 weeks is recommended, after which the remedy may be used on occasion to support the nervous system on difficult days.
K-OK Kiddie Calmer is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages.
Caution: Avoid strong, mint-flavored candy that may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy. If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
7. In what form does K-OK Kiddie Calmer come?
K-OK Kiddie Calmer is presented in very small pleasant-tasting tablets which can be chewed or dissolved in the mouth.
8. How often should I use and why?
Regular use is key. An initial period of 12 - 16 weeks is recommended, after which the remedy may be used on occasion to support the nervous system on difficult days.
9. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
10. What if my child is lactose intolerant or sensitive to lactose and lactose-containing products?
The amount of lactose used in the remedy is very small and is generally well tolerated even by people who are lactose intolerant with no adverse reactions.
11. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual, based on their physiological make up and other circumstances. While some children experience immediate support that continues to grow over time, others may need 3 - 6 weeks for the remedy to take effect.
12. Does K-OK Kiddie Calmer have any side effects?
No, K-OK Kiddie Calmer does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of K-OK Kiddie Calmer have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
13. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of K-OK Kiddie Calmer contains 360 tablets and lasts for approximately 60 days depending on dosage.
14. Why the caution on strong mints?
Strongly flavored mint candies decrease the effectiveness of this homeopathic remedy. While this is not a dangerous thing to do, it tends to reduce the effectiveness and strength of the medicine, which reacts to the strong flavor of the mint. So the best would be to avoid all mints.