- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Serenite-LT do?
- What does Serenite-LT contain?
- Is Serenite-LT approved by the FDA?
- What is the proper dosage?
- In what form does Serenite-LT come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- When will support be seen?
- Does Serenite-LT have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Serenite-LT addictive or habit-forming?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- For what ages is Serenite-LT appropriate?
1. Does it really work?
Serenite-LT has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Serenite-LT do?
Serenite-LT is a unique natural remedy with added nutrients, specially formulated to naturally support the sleep cycle and maintain healthy sleep patterns. Using up-to-date scientific knowledge of natural sleep patterns, Serenite-LT combines selected herbs and sleep-supporting nutrients in an effective formula, which will help provide support for a good night’s rest on a regular basis.
4. What does Serenite-LT contain?
Serenite-LT contains the following ingredients:
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) is listed as a safe and effective herb with the German Commission E. There are many clinical trials which support the effectiveness of this herb in maintaining stable healthy levels of neurotransmitters responsible for healthy mood, sleep, concentration, libido, and general feelings of well-being. (Shelton, R. C., Keller, M. B., Gelenberg, A., Dunner, D. L., Hirschfeld, R., Thase, M. E., Russell, J., Lydiard, R. B., Crits-Cristoph, P., Gallop, R., Todd, L., Hellerstein, D., Goodnick, P., Keitner, G., Stahl, S. M., and Halbreich, U. "Effectiveness of St John's wort in major depression: a randomized controlled trial." JAMA 4-18-2001;285(15):1978-1986.)
- Wu-wei-zi (Schizandra chinesis) is an effective adaptogen, supporting the body's ability to cope with stress and improving overall systemic functioning. Schizandra is also known to have a range of other benefits (Liu GT, "Pharmacological actions and clinical use of Fructus schizandrae," Chin Med J (Eng), 1989, 102(10):740-9).
- Calcium lactate is a mineral essential for maintaining regular sleep patterns.
- Magnesium lactate is another mineral well known for its role in supporting healthy quality sleep.
- Vitamin B6 is a vitamin which is often deficient in people who are under emotional or physical stress. The addition of Vitamin B6 to the daily supplements has been shown to support healthy, restful sleep, as well as support of the nervous system and brain (Bourre, J. M. "Effects of nutrients (in food) on the structure and function of the nervous system: update on dietary requirements for brain." Part 1: micronutrients. J Nutr Health Aging 2006;10(5):377-385.)
- Magnesium stereate (inactive ingredient)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Serenite-LT approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Serenite-LT is a natural dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Serenite-LT follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Swallow capsules whole with a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Teens 16+: Take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily.
Children 12-15: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Try homeopathic Triple Complex Sleep Tonic™ for safe sleep support for all ages, as well as during pregnancy and nursing. Do not use this product while taking any prescription drugs without the advice of your prescribing physician. Avoid excessive exposure to UV irradiation (e.g. sunlight or tanning) when using this product.
Serenite-LT should not be combined with Mindsoothe™ or any anti-depressant medication, and is not recommended for people with uncontrolled high blood pressure unless under medical supervision.
7. In what form does Serenite-LT come?
Serenite-LT comes in a convenient capsule formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. When will support be seen?
With regular use, results should be noted within 3-5 weeks, although some people respond even sooner.
10. Does Serenite-LT have any side effects?
No, Serenite-LT does not have any side effects as it is 100% natural. The ingredients of Serenite-LT have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Serenite-LT should last approximately 3 weeks.
12. Is Serenite-LT addictive or habit-forming?
Serenite-LT is 100% natural, safe, effective, non-addictive and is not habit forming.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Pregnant women and nursing mothers can safely use our Triple Complex Sleep Tonic™.
14. For what ages is Serenite-LT appropriate?
Serenite-LT is formulated for adults and teenagers over 12 years of age. For babies and children under 12 years of age see our Serenite Jr.™ formula for baby and child sleep issues