- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does VitaliTonic do?
- What does VitaliTonic contain?
- Is VitaliTonic approved by the FDA?
- How do I use VitaliTonic?
- In what form does VitaliTonic come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I take it and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does VitaliTonic have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
VitaliTonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does VitaliTonic do?
VitaliTonic safely supports healthy energy levels, routine stamina and endurance.
4. What does VitaliTonic contain?
VitaliTonic is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosis) has ginsenosides, which greatly support blood flow to the brain and peripherals. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as a herb which supports energy, circulation, natural vitality and the system as a whole. In a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to be of particular benefit to those in their senior years. (Cicero AF, Derosa G, Brillante R, et al. "Effects of Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus maxim.) on elderly quality of life: a randomized clinical trial". Arch Gerontol Geriatr Suppl. 2004;(9):69-73). In another recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. "The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defense and physical fitness in man". Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5). (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. "Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue". Psychol Med . 2004;34(1):51-61). Ginseng extract has also been evaluated for its ability to support the body’s natural combative reaction to stress. (Brekhman II and Kirillov, O. I. 1969. "Effect of Eleutherococcus on alarm-phase of stress". Annu Rev Pharmacol, 8, 113-121). In addition, Eleutherococcus senticosis is well known as an excellent immune system tonic and system rejuvenator. (See DM, Broumand N, Sahl L, Tilles JG. "In vitro effects of echinacea and ginseng on natural killer and antibody-dependent cell cytotoxicity in healthy subjects and chronic fatigue syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome patients". Immunopharmacology. 35.3 (1997): 229-235).
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all round tonic and energizer. Like Centella asiatica, studies have also suggested that Rosemary can help to maintain healthy cerebral blood flow (CBF). (Pointel JP, Boccalon H, Cloarec M, Ledevehat C, Joubert M. Angiology 1987;38(1 Pt 1):46-50). (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. "Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage". Biofactors , 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
- Borage (Borago officinalis) has been shown to have radical scavenging compounds (Bandoniene D, Murkovic M. "The detection of radical scavenging compounds in crude extract of borage (Borago officinalis L.) by using an on-line HPLC-DPPH method". J Biochem Biophys Methods. 2002 Oct-Nov;53(1-3):45-9 .PMID: 12406585 PubMed - indexed for Medline).
- Green oats (Avena sativa) is a general tonic traditionally used in folk medicine as well as in modern herbalism. Derived from the wild oat plant, it is also well-known for supporting healthy sexual function and vigor (we’ve all heard the sexual metaphor: ‘sowing your wild oats’!). Active ingredients are saponins, flavonoids, minerals, alkaloids, steroidal compounds, and vitamins B1, B2, D and E. Due to the manufacturing process, no gluten is found in this formula.
Contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol, a natural preservative, when diluted as directed.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
5. Is VitaliTonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since VitaliTonic is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). VitaliTonic follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use VitaliTonic?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water, juice or milk.
Adults: Take 10-15 drops 2-3 times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
7. In what form does VitaliTonic come?
VitaliTonic is presented in tincture formula, containing a selection of herbs known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy energy levels. VitaliTonic may easily be diluted in juice or water and rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I take it and why?
It is recommended that VitaliTonic be used consistently to support healthy energy levels and routine stamina.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Many individuals experience increased energy levels within the first week.
Over time (usually 3-5 weeks), VitaliTonic will act in a supportive capacity to increase healthy energy levels and routine stamina. Some individuals respond sooner than others.
11. Does VitaliTonic have any side effects?
No, VitaliTonic does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of VitaliTonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of VitaliTonic will last for approximately 30 days.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been clinically established.