- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Triple Complex Mood Tonic do?
- What does Triple Complex Mood Tonic contain?
- Is Triple Complex Mood Tonic approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Triple Complex Mood Tonic?
- In what form does Triple Complex Mood Tonic come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Triple Complex Mood Tonic have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
- Is Triple Complex Mood Tonic safe for children?
1. Does it really work?
Triple Complex Mood Tonic has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. We use only the best-quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest. That is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Triple Complex Mood Tonic do?
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is a safe, non-addictive, natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients that were selected to relieve irritability and sadness, and help restore a balanced mood without the potentially dangerous side effects associated with many psychiatric drugs.
Formulated by a clinical psychologist and our team of experts in natural medicine, Triple Complex Mood Tonic is a FDA-registered OTC homeopathic medicine containing a combination of three biochemic, cellular-supporting tissue salts especially selected for their effect on brain structures, brain chemistry and nervous system health. This combination of tissue salts can be used regularly in a general capacity to promote systemic balance in the brain and nervous system, as well as in conjunction with other remedies to maintain therapeutic effectiveness.
4. What does Triple Complex Mood Tonic contain?
Triple Complex Mood Tonic contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Kali phos (6X) is derived from potassium phosphate. This biochemic tissue salt is a natural component of all fluids in the body. It acts as a nerve nutrient and is naturally present in all brain cells and nerve tissue. This remedy is an excellent nerve tonic and is a natural calmative, helping to soothe nerves and lessen the feeling of ‘being on edge’. It supports a healthy brain and nervous system and can help relieve occasional nervous tension and irritability in the body.
- Nat phos (6X) is derived from sodium phosphate. This tissue salt naturally supports the acid-alkaline balance in human cells. It also helps to maintain pH balance in the body, break up lactic acid, regulate bile production, and help with the process of assimilating fatty acids, which are important building blocks for cellular health in the brain. It is beneficial in alleviating occasional heartburn brought on by nerves and general gastric problems related to unsettled emotions.
- Nat sulph (6X) is derived from sodium sulphate. The principal function of Nat sulph is to be a cell cleanser and regulator. Optimal levels of Nat sulph in the body will help to ward off common feelings of discouragement and dismay. These are the feelings that can make even the thought of getting out of bed seem overwhelming! A short temper, sudden fury and a dismal mood all respond well to Nat sulph, an excellent general mood tonic for people of all ages!
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
5. Is Triple Complex Mood Tonic approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations, Triple Complex Mood Tonic and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a pharmaceutical-graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Triple Complex Mood Tonic?
Children and adults: Dissolve 2-4 tablets in a clean mouth 3 times daily. Dosage may be increased to up to 6 times daily if needed.
Babies and smaller children: Crush tablets and sprinkle on the tongue or mixed in a little warm water.
Mix drops in 1/4 cup of water and sip slowly or put drops directly into the mouth.
For all ages: Acute: Take 0.25 mL to 0.50 mL every hour for up to 10 doses or until symptoms subside. Chronic: Take 0.25 mL to 0.50 mL 3 times daily.
Both the tablet and liquid forms of Triple Complex Mood Tonic are homeopathic and are safe for all ages, as well as during pregnancy and breastfeeding. This remedy may also be taken along with prescription medicine.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, a healthcare professional should be consulted. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.
7. In what form does Triple Complex Mood Tonic come?
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is available in two forms, small tablets or liquid, and either form may be taken depending on your preference. Both forms are easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Best results are achieved when Triple Complex Mood Tonic is used consistently along with a healthy lifestyle.
10. How long until support is seen?
People can differ widely in their response times to tissue salts depending on individual makeup, lifestyle, diet, etc. Some may experience results within days, while others can take up to 6 weeks before an effect is felt. Often, as in the case of all good tonics, a gradual improvement is felt over time.
11. Does Triple Complex Mood Tonic have any side effects?
No. Triple Complex Mood Tonic does not have any side effects, as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients in Triple Complex Mood Tonic have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of Triple Complex Mood Tonic tablets will last approximately 30 days depending upon the amount taken and the frequency of use.
One bottle of Triple Complex Mood Tonic liquid will last approximately 39-40 days depending upon the amount taken and the frequency of use.
13. Is it safe during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Triple Complex Mood Tonic is safe during pregnancy and nursing.
14. Is Triple Complex Mood Tonic safe for children?
Yes. Triple Complex Mood Tonic contains biochemic tissue salts that are naturally occurring in the human body. This remedy is completely safe for children and babies of all ages.