1. Does it really work?
NewMama Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does NewMama Drops do?
NewMama Drops contains carefully selected 100% herbal ingredients to support postpartum health and the normal recovery process after childbirth.The combination of natural ingredients in NewMama Drops works together to support health and vitality, hormonal balance and healthy milk production.
4. What does NewMama Drops contain?
NewMama Drops is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Don Quai (Angelica sinensis) helps to support hormonal balance and is indispensable after pregnancy and childbirth, helping to maintain a balanced mood and prevent common hot flashes routinely associated with the postnatal period. This herb is highly respected in Traditional Chinese Medicine and also acts as a tonic herb for the reproductive system, addressing the overall health of your reproductive organs. Studies have indicated this herb as beneficial for women’s health in particular (Kotani N, Oyama T, Sakai I, et al. "Analgesic effect of a herbal medicine for treatment of primary dysmenorrheal - a double-blind study". Am.J Chin Med 1997;25(2):205-212.)
- Dill seeds (Anethum graveolens) are well-known to support a healthy flow of milk in a nursing mother and, when taken regularly, can help to support healthy digestion in your baby too! This herb also supports healthy fluid balance in the body.
- Ginger (Zinziber officinalis) acts as a tonic for the uterus and supports the health of the uterine muscles, helping this organ to return back to its original size. (Grzanna, R., Lindmark, L., and Frondoza, C. G. "Ginger - an herbal medicinal product with broad anti-inflammatory actions." J Med Food 2005;8(2):125-132.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use NewMama Drops?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice, and sip slowly.
Adults: Add 15 drops to approximately 1/4 cup of boiled water, allow to cool and drink 3 times daily for 6-8 weeks after giving birth.
Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy.
6. Is NewMama Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since NewMama Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). NewMama Drops follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly during the first weeks after birth to provide sustained emotional and physical support.
9. How long until support is seen?
NewMama Drops will begin working almost immediately to support hormonal and uterine health in the postnatal period, beginning and maintaining the normal body function of regaining pre-pregnancy hormonal and systemic balance.
10. Does NewMama Drops have any side effects?
No, NewMama Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of NewMama Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a bottle last?
One 50ml bottle of NewMama Drops at the recommended dosage of 15 drops three times daily should last between 3-4 weeks.
12. In what form does NewMama Drops come?
NewMama Drops comes in a convenient and easy to administer tincture drop formula.
13. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.