1. Does it really work?
Nipple Conditioning Cream has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Nipple Conditioning Cream do?
Nipple Conditioning Cream is a wonderfully soothing and conditioning cream especially formulated for maintaining skin tone and health before the birth of your baby as well as once you start nursing. It may be used during the last few weeks of pregnancy to prepare the nipples for breastfeeding and also once your baby has been born to continue to support and ensure nipple health.
4. What does Nipple Conditioning Cream contain?
Nipple Conditioning Cream is a 100% natural formula which contains the following carefully selected ingredients in therapeutic dosage:
- Calc flour (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt particularly useful for conditioning the skin. It is recommended for even sensitive areas such as the nipples and any area of skin exposed to friction or cold.
- Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient used to support skin health and integrity. (Della, Loggia R., Tubaro, A., Sosa, S., Becker, H., Saar, S., and Isaac, O. "The role of triterpenoids in the topical anti-inflammatory activity of Calendula officinalis flowers." Planta Med 1994;60(6):516-520.)
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) is a well-known soothing herb with special properties for promoting skin health and comfort. (Maiche, A. G., Grohn, P., and Maki-Hokkonen, H. "Effect of chamomile cream and almond ointment on acute radiation skin reaction." Acta Oncol 1991;30(3):395-396.)
- Silica (6X) is another biochemic tissue salt which is essential in the maintenance of healthy and strong skin and is the main component in all connective body tissues. Silica also supports cell metabolism and cell formation, maintaining strength and resilience of tissue.
- Vitamin E oil is widely used to nourish the skin. Many people use Vitamin E products topically to ensure optimal skin health.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It does not contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals. It is also backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. How do I use Nipple Conditioning Cream?
Squeeze a small amount of cream into hands and gently massage into the nipples and surrounding areas using fingertips.
Before birth: Apply 2-3 times daily during the last 2-3 weeks of pregnancy.
After birth: After breastfeeding, wipe the nipple area with a clean damp cloth before application and rinse or wipe clean with a clean warm cloth before the next feed.
6. Is Nipple Conditioning Cream approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Nipple Conditioning Cream is an herbal product, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Nipple Conditioning Cream follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
7. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
8. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly during the first weeks after birth to provide sustained emotional and physical support.
9. How long until support is seen?
The soothing effects of Nipple Conditioning Cream is felt almost immediately. Skin softness and conditioning is achieved with regular use.
10. Does Nipple Conditioning Cream have any side effects?
No, Nipple Conditioning Cream does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Nipple Conditioning Cream have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
11. How long does a tube last?
Each 20g tube of Nipple Conditioning cream used at the recommended dosage of 2-3 times daily should last between 2-3 weeks. As it is also recommended for topical use after breastfeeding, duration will depend on frequency of use.
12. In what form does Nipple Conditioning Cream come?
Nipple Conditioning Cream comes in a convenient, easy to use tube and should be applied topically.
13. What is the shelf life?
The product expiration date can be found on the label. Please note: Some bottle types have the expiration date printed directly onto the bottle itself.