- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does AnemiCare Relief do?
- What does AnemiCare contain?
- Is AnemiCare approved by the FDA?
- How do I use AnemiCare?
- In what form does AnemiCare come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does AnemiCare have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- For what ages is AnemiCare appropriate?
- Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
AnemiCare has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does AnemiCare Relief do?
AnemiCare is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to increase iron absorption and hemoglobin levels needed for normal iron levels in the body.
4. What does AnemiCare contain?
AnemiCare contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
- Ferrum phos (8X) is a mineral compound of iron and phosphorus. Both elements are present in the body independently; iron aids the exchange of oxygen in the blood, and phosphorus contributes to bone and muscle health. Ferrum phos is considered good for patients who suffer from conditions accompanied by low energy.
- Calc phos (8X) was proved in 1937 by Dr. Constantine Herring, and later chosen as a "tissue salt" by Dr. Wilhelm Schussler later in the nineteenth century. Those that are easily fatigued, have brittle bones and teeth, and tend to become weak and tired after illness would find this ingredient supportive.
- Ferrum metallicum (6C) is the world’s second most common metal. In our bodies, this element is essential in the formation of hemoglobin in red blood cells.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto-vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
AnemiCare is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
5. Is AnemiCare approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations AnemiCare and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use AnemiCare?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting tablets directly in the mouth. Alternatively for small babies, crush tablets and sprinkle onto tongue.
For all ages: Take 2 tablets in a clean mouth 3 times daily.
AnemiCare is a homeopathic remedy and is safe for all ages and during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Caution: If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care professional. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Avoid strong mint-flavored candy, as this may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
7. In what form does AnemiCare come?
AnemiCare comes in an easy to ingest lactose tablet with no artificial colors or preservatives.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use regularly to ensure adequate iron supplementation.
10. How long until support is seen?
Response times vary from individual to individual based on physiological composition and other circumstances. While some individuals begin to show an almost immediate improvement that increases over time, others will see results after 3-5 days. Regular use is key.
11. Does AnemiCare have any side effects?
No, AnemiCare does not have any side effects as it is a 100% homeopathic remedy. The ingredients of AnemiCare have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without side effects.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One bottle of AnemiCare contains 180 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 21 days depending on dosage.
13. For what ages is AnemiCare appropriate?
AnemiCare is safe for all ages.
14. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes, AnemiCare is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.