1. Do they really work?
Ear-Ok Drops has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, they have been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly do Ear-Ok Drops do?
Ear-Ok Drops is a natural herbal topical ear drop to maintain healthy levels of wax in the ear canal. It contains 100% herbal ingredients in a sweet, almond oil base and is applied directly into the ear.
4. What do Ear-Ok Drops contain?
Ear-Ok Drops contains the following natural ingredients in a sweet almond oil base:
- Mullein flower (Verbascum thapsus) has been studied for its ability to soothe the ear. (Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. "Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media". Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001;155:796-799).
- Tea Tree oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) is gentle enough for delicate areas of the body, such as the ears, yet still provides support for the auditory canal and inner ear. It has also been studied for its ability to maintain healthy balance of bacteria. (Carson CF, Riley TV. Antimicrobial activity of the major components of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia. J Appl Bacteriol 1995;78(3):264-269)
- Lavender oil (Lavandula officinalis) is best known for its soothing properties and has been researched for its ability to support the immune system and systemic health. (Pattnaik S, Subramanyam VR, Bapaji M, Kole CR. "Antibacterial and antifungal activity of aromatic constituents of essential oils". Microbios 1997;89:39-46). Lavender is also an excellent topical skin tonic (Dale A, Cornwell S. The role of lavender oil in relieving perineal discomfort following childbirth: a blind randomized clinical trial. J Adv Nurs 1994;19(1):89-96).
- Garlic (Allium sativum) is an excellent tonic to support immune system functioning (Josling P. "Preventing the common cold with a garlic supplement: a double-blind, placebo-controlled survey". Adv Ther 2001;18(4):189-193). It has also been studied for its ability to support the ear. (Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 2001;155:796-799).
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Are Ear-Ok Drops approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Ear-Ok Drops is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Ear-Ok Drops follow all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. What is the proper dosage?
Administer drops directly into ear and rub ear gently to distribute oil.
Adults & Children 10+: Apply 1 - 3 drops in the morning and at night for 5 days.
Children under 10: Use Eddy Ear Sprinkles™.
Special instructions: Apply 1 - 3 drops into the ear twice a week, for ongoing support.
Caution: For use in the ear only. Do not ingest. Discontinue if sensitivity to any of the ingredients occurs. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies.
7. In what form do Ear-Ok Drops come?
Ear-Ok Drops comes in a convenient, easy to ingest tincture formula.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold), dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Use Ear-Ok Drops as needed to soothe the ear canal while maintaining ear wax within normal acceptable levels.
10. How long until support is seen?
Support should begin to be evident upon the first dose and continued support should be noticed over 5 - 10 days of regular use.
11. Does Ear-Ok Drops have any side effects?
No, Ear-Ok Drops does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Ear-Ok Drops have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 30 ml bottle of Ear-Ok Drops will last for 20-40 days, depending on the dosage taken.