- Does it really work?
- How long has this product been on the market?
- What exactly does Epi-Still do?
- What does Epi-Still contain?
- Is Epi-Still approved by the FDA?
- How do I use Epi-Still?
- In what form does Epi-Still come?
- How do you properly store this product?
- How often should I use and why?
- How long until support is seen?
- Does Epi-Still have any side effects?
- How long does a bottle last?
- Is Epi-Still safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
1. Does it really work?
Epi-Still has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Epi-Still do?
Epi-Still is a 100% natural, safe and proven herbal remedy specifically formulated to relieve the acute symptoms of seizures, including generalized (grand mal) and absence (petit mal) seizures. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Epi-Still has been used for many years to safely and effectively prevent and reduce seizures as well as the after effects associated with them, including drowsiness and confusion, without the risk of serious side effects or damage to the organs like many synthetic medications do.
Epi-Still contains natural ingredients chosen for their beneficial effects on the health and functioning of the brain, neurons, and entire nervous system.
4. What does Epi-Still contain?
Epi-Still contains the following natural ingredients:
- Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata) is widely used to support balance and harmony in the nervous system. It can also be used to settle and soothe the nerves and ease minor worries (Bourin, M., Bougerol, T., Guitton, B., and Broutin, E. "A combination of plant extracts in the treatment of outpatients with adjustment disorder with anxious mood: controlled study versus placebo". Fundam.Clin Pharmacol 1997; 11(2):127-132.).
- Skullcap (Scuttelaria laterifolia) is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being ‘overwhelmed’. It has well-known calminative properties, helping to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and ‘even keel’ (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. "An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers". Altern Ther Health Med 2003; 9(2):74-78.). Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
- Cicuta virosa (30C) is a remedy with proven results for maintaining health, balance, and normal activity in the brain and nervous system.
- Cuprum metallicum (30C) is recommended for the maintenance of balance in the electrical activity of the brain.
Note: Epi-Still contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed and contains no gluten, artificial colorants or preservatives.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Epi-Still approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Epi-Still is an herbal dietary supplement, they fall under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994, the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Epi-Still follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Epi-Still?
Dilute drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Adults & Children 15+: Take 0.50 mL 2-3 times daily.
Children 9-14: Take 0.25 mL 2-3 times daily.
Children 6-8: Take 1 drop per year of age 2-3 times daily.
Special instructions: An additional dose may be taken daily as needed.
Caution: Please consult your doctor before making any changes to prescription medication. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. However, if you are pregnant or nursing, try Triple Complex Calm Tonic™ to safely and effectively support the nervous system.
7. In what form does Epi-Still come?
Epi-Still comes in a convenient tincture drop formula and is available in 60 mL bottles.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold,) dark place out of direct sunlight, such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
When used regularly, Epi-Still will provide a naturally supportive function for the brain and nervous system, helping to maintain harmony, health, and balance over time.
10. How long until support is seen?
While some people respond almost immediately, others take a little time and it is therefore essential that Epi-Still be used regularly as directed.
11. Does Epi-Still have any side effects?
No, Epi-Still does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Epi-Still have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Epi-Still will last approximately 40 days.
13. Is Epi-Still safe during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.