1. Does it really work?
Aqua-Rite has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed
Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten
years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only
the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does Aqua-Rite do?
Aqua-Rite is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. Aqua-Rite has been used for many years to safely maintain fluid balance in the body to discourage water retention.
4. What does Aqua-Rite contain?
Aqua-Rite is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following powerful proven herbs in therapeutic dosage:
- Buchu ( Agathosma betulina) supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of toxins by supporting the secretion of retained water. (Simpson D. Buchu - South Africa’s amazing herbal remedy. Scott Med J 1998; 43: 189-91 (review). (Didry N, Pinkas M. A propos du Buchu. Plantes M Ã©d et Phytoth Ã©r 1982; 16: 249-52).
- Dandelion ( Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles that have a supportive effect on the liver and digestive system by supporting the flow of bile. It is also a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, D, C, various B Vitamins, iron, lecithin, silicon, potassium, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Dandelion supports the routine excretion of retained water and is also considered to be an excellent cleansing tonic for the liver. Studies have investigated this herb for its ability to support urine production and excretion. (RÃ¡cz-Kotilla E, RÃ¡cz G, Solomon A. "The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals." Planta Med. 1974 Nov;26(3):212-7.)
- Olive leaf (Olea europea) is well known for its supportive action to maintaining balanced blood pressure, healthy circulation and balanced blood sugar levels. Components of olive leaf extract have powerful antioxidant activity and studies have demonstrated that Olea europea relaxes the blood vessels. (Khayyal MT, el-Ghazaly MA, Abdallah DM, Nassar NN, Okpanyi SN, Kreuter MH. "Blood pressure lowering effect of an olive leaf extract (Olea europaea) in L-NAME induced hypertension in rats". Arzneimittelforschung. 2002;52(11):797-802. PMID: 12489249). It has also been studied for its ability to support cell integrity. (O'Brien NM, Carpenter R, O'Callaghan YC, O'Grady MN, Kerry JP. "Modulatory effects of resveratrol, citroflavan-3-ol, and plant-derived extracts on oxidative stress in U937 cells." Department of Food and Nutritional Sciences, University College Cork, Cork, Republic of Ireland. J Med Food. 2006 Summer;9(2):187-95.)
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals, and backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
5. Is Aqua-Rite approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. Since Aqua-Rite is an herbal dietary supplement, it falls under the ambit of the FDA. In 1994 the FDA set up guidelines for dietary supplements, including labeling requirements, and created the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA). Aqua-Rite follows all of DSHEA's guidelines. In addition, Native Remedies is an FDA-registered Food Facility, and all of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP-certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use Aqua-Rite?
Adults & Children 12+: Take 0.25 mL in 1/4 cup of water or juice 3 times daily.
Note: Children under 11 years of age should only use under medical supervision.
Caution: Not to be taken with Warfarin or other diuretics. Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for hypertension. Do not stop using your prescription medication without first consulting your doctor. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established.
7. In what form does Aqua-Rite come?
Aqua-Rite comes in a convenient tincture drop formula and is available in 60 mL bottles.
8. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
9. How often should I use and why?
Best results are achieved when Aqua-Rite is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and exercise are followed.
10. How long until support is seen?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. You should notice an improvement in water balance within the first few days.
Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Aqua-Rite will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy cardiovascular and circulatory system, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
11. Does Aqua-Rite have any side effects?
No, Aqua-Rite does not have any side effects as it is 100% herbal and natural. The ingredients of Aqua-Rite have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactionswith other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
One 60 mL bottle of Aqua-Rite will last approximately 80 days depending on usage.
13. Is Aqua-Rite safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.