1. Does it really work?
CanTravel has been very effective with a very high success rate. We get an extremely high reorder rate on the product, indicating that our customers are very satisfied with it. In fact, it has been sold to literally thousands of customers in virtually every country around the world!
2. How long has this product been on the market?
All of our natural remedies are formulated by our expert team of herbalists, naturopaths and homeopaths, and headed by Michele Carelse. Michele has been providing these natural remedies to her clients, with great success, for over ten years. All Native Remedies products are manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards - using only the best quality raw ingredients from nature's medicine chest - that is why we are The Natural Choice.
3. What exactly does CanTravel do?
CanTravel is a safe and natural FDA registered remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relieve nausea, vomiting and queasiness caused by motion sickness during travel. Whether your journey is by air, sea, or car, CanTravel can provide relief.
4. What does CanTravel contain?
CanTravel contains the following ingredients in our unique natural formula:
- Zingiber (3X) has a long history of traditional use. Modern research confirms its effectiveness in supporting digestive comfort and soothed stomachs. (Grontved, A., Brask, T., Kambskard, J., and Hentzer, E. "Ginger root against seasickness. A controlled trial on the open sea." Acta Otolaryngol. 1988;105(1-2):45-49.) (Schmid R, Schick T, Steffen R, and et al. "Comparison of seven commonly used agents for prophylaxis of seasickness." J Travel Med 1994;1:102-106.)(Mowrey, D. B. and Clayson, D. E. "Motion sickness, ginger, and psychophysics." Lancet 3-20-1982;1(8273):655-657).
- Mentha pip (3X) is one of the most effective of the mint herbs and has been used for centuries as a digestive tonic. Modern research has demonstrated its effectiveness in supporting healthy digestion and calming the stomach. (Tate S. "Peppermint oil: a treatment for postoperative nausea." J Adv.Nurs. 1997;26(3):543-549).
- Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very effective as a restorative and nerve tonic. It has many benefits, among them the support of digestive balance.
- Cocculus (6C) is well known for its ability to promote digestive comfort while traveling.
- Wind flower (6C) is a homeopathic ingredient used in modern times to support the natural balance mechanisms of the ear (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. "Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy". HNO 1996;44(8):462-466. ) and can be very useful in maintaining traveling comfort, particularly when there is an aversion to the enclosed space and a need for fresh air.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
5. Is CanTravel approved by the FDA?
The FDA oversees all food and drug products. While herbal medicines are classified as dietary supplements, all homeopathic medicines must be individually registered as OTC drugs in terms of FDA regulations. In compliance with these regulations CanTravel and all our 100% homeopathic remedies are individually registered with the FDA. Furthermore, Native Remedies and their manufacturers are FDA-registered manufacturers and distributors of OTC homeopathic medicines. All of our products are manufactured in a Pharmaceutical Graded, GMP certified facility to guarantee the highest degree of consistency, reliability and potency.
6. How do I use CanTravel?
Chew or dissolve these very small pleasant-tasting granules directly in the mouth. This method is safe for even small babies.
Adults & Children 12+: Take a small pinch of granules on the tongue in a clean mouth 15 minutes before journey. Thereafter repeat every 20 minutes if necessary. Improvement should be noted within a few minutes.
Children 1-11: Dissolve a smaller pinch of granules on the tongue in a clean mouth 15 minutes before journey. Thereafter repeat every 20 minutes if necessary.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not yet been established. The ingredients of CanTravel are not known to interact with any other prescription medication.
7. In what form does CanTravel come?
CanTravel is presented in small tasty lactose granules that dissolve easily in the mouth. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated, even by people who are lactose intolerant.
8. How often should I take it and why?
Sprinkle CanTravel granules on your tongue at the first signs of nausea. CanTravel may be repeated if necessary during longer journeys.
9. How long until support is seen?
Support should be noted within a few minutes. CanTravel may be repeated if necessary, especially during longer journeys.
10. How do you properly store this product?
Best storage is in a cool (not cold) dark place out of direct sunlight such as a cupboard or closet. The product does not need to be refrigerated.
11. Does CanTravel have any side effects?
No, CanTravel does not have any side effects as it is 100% homeopathic and natural. The ingredients of CanTravel have a high safety profile and are generally very well tolerated without any side effects or interactions with other drugs.
12. How long does a bottle last?
CanTravel contains approximately 100 doses per bottle. The length of time that a bottle lasts depends on frequency of travel.
13. Can I take if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Safety during pregnancy or nursing has not been established.